scarred history exposed

Natalia's POV:
"If I may ask, how did you meet Noble Six?" I heard Kelly ask.
I froze in place while I was walking to the locker room.
"With all due respect...I would rather not talk about what happened." I told her closing myself off from them.

Master Chief's POV:
After hearing Natalia's response to Kelly's question, Kelly pulled me to the side.
"Chief, she is hiding something, and it makes me nervous. Do you mind trying to talk to her about what happened?" She asked me. 

"Kelly, we all have a history that has scarred us. She'll tell us in her own time." I replied not noticing Osiris sneak in behind us a dragging Natalia out of the training room.  

Natalia's POV:
As i get dragged away from my teammates I struggle to het out of their hold.
"Come on now Tali, you had to have seen this coming." Buck snickered. I shoved my elbow into his ribs breaking his hold on me.
"Are you still pissy because some of your ODST buddies got their asses whooped by a child? Or is it because you just don't like me?" I sassed him not realizing a 3rd Spartan was behind me.

"Perhaps it's a bit of both... but actually this is just going to be more of a scarring reminder of just where your allegiance should lay." Buck sneers a dark smirk on his face as Tanaka and Vale knock me to my knees and pinned me to where I couldn't escape as I see a hot metal brander with Osiris' symbol on it.

Buck rips the back of my shirt open exposing the scarred marking Thel Va' daam left on the center of my back from my time on Reach.
"A POW of the Covenant huh?" He chuckled and he brands my shoulder blade. I bite my tongue to not give these fuckers the satisfaction of hearing my pain. "That is it!" I snarled fighting back at full strength not caring if my new burn starts to bleed.