To The People We'll Never Trust- 02

to the people we'll never tell

-

"You're like totally fucked up, aren't you?" He raises his eyebrow, looking at me.

"We're all a little fucked up, Asher. Am I right?" I answer, getting his name wrong for the fun of it. "You're fucked up, just look at the situation we're in. You decided to go to my whore of a brother for consolation. I mean, who the hell does that?" I look him directly in the eye, taking a sip out of my glass of orange juice.

Yea, we actually did the fucking toast.

"Whatever," He narrows his eyes at me. "And my name isn't Asher. It's Ashton, get it right." He bring the glass up to his lips and chugs majority of it down.

"Tomato, tomato."

"You're a bitch."

"I don't get compliments often, so thank you."

I throw him the fakest smile I get, showing my teeth and flip him off. Instantly getting sick of him, I drop the smile and go back to glaring at him. "Don't you like, have a home to get to?"

"Yea, but I wanted to ask you something before I go there."

"Then hurry up and do it, so you can leave."

"Can't you at least be civil? Honestly, why are you such a bitch?" He rolls his eyes at me, and I stare blankly at him.

"That was two questions, but I'll answer the first because I'm such a good person." I hear him scoff, and decide to ignore it. "I can be civil. I'm being civil right now. Can't ya see, Aiden? So now that I've answered your question, could you leave?"

"My name's not Aiden." He states blankly. "Don't call me Aiden, Asher, or anything else that isn't my name."

I pout, looking him directly in the eye. "I will call you whatever the hell I want, Anthony." Hopping off the kitchen stool, I bring my glass to the sink, making a mental note to wash it later, because if I didn't, everyone would know it was me. The lipstick always gives it away.

"You've overstayed your welcome, Austin. It's time to go. Would you like me to walk you to the door? Wait, don't answer that. Cause I don't want you to think I want to."

"I hate you."

"You wound me, Anthony."

"Why are you still here, again?"

"I live here." I roll my eyes at him. "Plus the evil twin will trash my laptop if I leave." I finish, slightly pouting."I think you're the evil twin, to be totally honest." He scoffs. "Xander is more of the smart asshole."

Deciding that it made absolutely no sense to continue this, I just sighed at shut up. What good would this whole conversation do, anyways? The question was rhetorical, but the answer was simple. Nothing, it would do nothing.

All I wanted to do was go back to my cozy room and drown myself in my endless Tumblr feed, and listen to some music.

"You're much prettier when you're silent." Ashton states, looking directly in front of him.

"Too bad you're still as aggravating when you're in my vicinity." I snap at him, but blush anyways.

What, I am a girl.

-

The reply had made him frustrated, and he finally decided it was time for him to leave. I wasn't complaining, because as soon as he was gone, I made my way back to my room and did exactly as I said I wanted to. Drown in my endless Tumblr feed, and listen to music.