Chapter 8:Who is it......Really bih

Sorry for taking so long to update but nobody is commenting or voting on my story so how the hell im suppose to know that yall like my damn book. All im just asking is for you guys to to vote and comment on this book. So plz just go back and vote on the previous chapters and send me comments wheather its interesting or not.

Bree's p.o.v

After laying there starring at the ceiling  thinking if I've just made the right decision in my life right now. Then someone choose to knock at the door. I got up to find my robe and signal him to go get dress. When he left for the bathroom I went to open the door. I open the door to see Carmen in tears shaking.

"Hey baby are you OK"

"They are monsters outside mommy" she cried into my arms.

"Its OK baby they are going to stay outside all alone"

"No mommy they are coming for us"

"Um....you want to stay in mommy's bed where you are safe"

"Yes mommy" she shook her head. I realize that Cruz haven't came out the bathroom yet but then realize that he didn't have any other clothes than the one he wore over here. So I went and get him a new boxers and a sweatpants on the male side of the closet that cupsoup hook me up with.

"Here put this on"

'Thanks" he said and a couple minutes later he came out.

"Cruz!!" Carmen said sounding a bit more happy.

"Hey!! What are you doing in here?" he ask.

"They are monsters outside"

"Really? How you that monsters are outside?" He ask curious

"I woke up and I heard something outside so I went to look out my window I see a bunch of shadows crawling around" Now she got my attentiuon and that scared the shit out of me. I look up at Cruz and he looked outside. Then he backed away slowy and went for his pants and took out a gun.

"Wow!! What is that for?" I ask

" She's  right there is something.......more like someone out there"

"Oh My God" Tears began to form in my eyes as I wonder who this could then Killa popped up in my mind. So I reached under my mattrase and pulled out my gun. Then the bathroom light went off. Cruz got up to check just to realise that they had cut the power so i called him back to bed.

"There's no power" he said then we both look at Carmen who was scared and shaking.

"We should wait here for them" I said

"So that they can kill us gurl"

"They are not going to do that" I said and got up and left the room. I came back later with three bullet proof vest.

"Put this on" I threw the vest at his and start to put the other vest on Carmen and then I put on the other one. I got back in the bed and tell them to be quiet and wait. But the Cruz decided to make a call.

" Get the guys to this address now and you hanve a min to get y'all ass here" then he gave the person on the phone the address. "Anyone you see Tranqulise them I need to see  their faces.........Be aware of your surroundings  and call me if anything comes up u got a couple seconds now to get here" 

" Who was that" I ask

"My trap boys"

"Oh"

I could here when they finally come  in the house. After 10 mins of hearing them search downstairs they started to come  upstairs. One by one they open the doors till it was ours. We could see their shadows at the door so wepointed the gun at the door and covered Carmen's eyes. Then the door bust open the same time Cruz  phone rang.