When They Have A Bad Day

♫ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ♫
Izuku would have had a long day of training and wanted to be with you. He would walk into your dorm without knocking.

"Izuku? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to...knock."

You would notice Izuku's tired self and would smile a bit. You would open your arms, waiting for him to come over. He would plop onto you and hug you, burying his face in your neck. Izuku and you would sit there hugging for awhile, until Izuku would fall asleep.

♫ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ♫
Katsuki also had a very long day of training, and he was mad and tired. He would slam the door open to his dorm, to see you sitting there in your pajamas.

"Oh, hey Katsuki! Guess what I did-"

You would stop when you saw his face, he looked pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room? Without telling me?"

"I wanted to surprise you..."

"Shut it bitch, I don't want to hear your annoying ass voice."

You are used to Katsuki calling you bitch, but it hurt, were you that annoying? You would nod sadly and grab a plate of sushi and set it on the table.

"I-I made you this. I'll leave you to eat in peace."

The sadness in your voice was obvious, you were trying so hard not to cry. Katsuki would glare at you and sighed. You were about to leave but Katsuki grabbed your wrist.

"I didn't mean that. Stay."

Katsuki demanded, you looked at him with teary eyes and he sighed again.

"Please."

You would smile a bit, a little happy that he sacrificed his pride to let you stay. You nod and sit down. Katsuki picked you up and set you on his lap, you two are in comfortable silence.

♫ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ♫
Kirishima had a very long mission with Fatgum and Tamaki. Kirishima was very tired and went into his dorm. He saw you sitting at the table with food sitting there. Kirishima would smile softly and plop down behind you. You would squeal, jump scared by your boyfriend. Kirishima would hug you from behind, burying his face into your shoulder.

"Mm, you smell so good Y/n."

"Thank you?"

You were surprised but happy to see Kirishima this cuddly, he usually is cuddly but more loud about it. Kirishima seemed more quiet. You realized he was probably tired.

"Here, why don't I feed you?"

You pick up some chopsticks and grab the food, holding it up to Kirishima's mouth. Kirishima slowly took a bite, puffing out his cheeks at how delicious it was.

"You're amazing Y/n."

"You are amazing, my manly boyfriend.

"Cuddles after we eat?"

"Cuddles."

♫ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ♫
Denki failed another test, again. He feels so stupid and worthless. Why can't he just be smart? He is really trying. Denki would go to his dorm and plop on his bed, squeezing the pillow, trying so hard not to cry. You left something at his dorm so you went inside, the room was dark so you assumed he wasn't there. You would hear soft cries as you closed the door. You would turn on the led lights to see Denki on his bed. Denki would already be wiping his tears, trying to smile.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?"

You would frown and sit on the bed with Denki.

"Denki, what's wrong? You can tell me."

Denki's lip would quiver as he glanced to the floor.
He would explain why he was crying through hiccups and you would pout. You would pull Denki into a hug and lay him down.

"I'm so dumb..! I just... I feel so useless and stupid and I'm trying really hard...!"

"Hey, hey.. just because you aren't book smart, doesn't mean you aren't smart at all. Sometimes you can be really smart, like in combat, or when you are being the greatest boyfriend ever."

Denki would laugh through tears.

"I love you so much Y/n. Thank you for being here, I love you."

"I love you too, my little pikachu."

♫ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ♫
Tokoyami almost lost control of dark shadow, and dark shadow almost destroyed the training area. He almost hurt everyone there. He almost hurt you.
Tokoyami went to his dorm, not knowing that you followed him. When you both went inside the dorm, Tokoyami flinched a bit when he saw you.

"Woah, that was crazy today. Are you and dark shadow alright?"

Tokoyami's eyes softened and he turned away from you.

"Physically we are fine. Mentally.. I almost hurt you in training. That's my worst fear."

Your smile would drop a bit as you hugged Tokoyami from behind.

"Everybody makes mistakes, and this one you couldn't really control. I didn't get hurt and no one else did. We should focus on that."

Tokoyami bowed his head and sighed, turning to face you in the hug.

"You'll get stronger, and one day you will be able to control dark shadow. Everything will be okay." You assured.

"Thank you. I can't describe how much I love you."

"Same here, my emo lord."

Tokoyami's feathers would poof up in embarrassment.

♫ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ♫
Shoji went shopping today and his mask accidentally ripped off. Everyone at the store gasped in horror and Shoji ran out in embarrassment. He hates it when people treat him like some sort of freak. Shoji ran to your dorm without thinking, covering his face the whole time. You were surprised when you saw Shoji barge into the room, but your face softened when you saw tiny tears in the corner of his eyes. You immediately got up and cupped his cheeks.

"Shoji?

Shoji would look down at you with his calm eyes, but tears added to them.

"I-I need a new mask."

You would nod and immediately get a mask laying around. He would put it on and tell you what happened. You would pout while dragging Shoji to the bed to cuddle.

"Why are people so rude? Your face isn't even that bad, your face is so cute!" You exclaim.

Shoji would smile at this. Right now he didn't care what other people thought, as long as you like Shoji for him, than everything will be okay.

He would wrap his arms around you and let his chin sit on your head.

♫ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ♫
Koda earlier had to explain to the class a project he did. He tried to explain it but his anxiety got the best of him and he dropped the whole thing. Everyone tried to help fix it but it was already broken. Aizawa gave him a C, which made Koda pretty sad. Koda went to his dorm so he could be comforted by his animals. You went to his dorm to see if Koda was okay, turns out he wasn't. He was crying cutely while cuddling his rabbit. You would sit next to him and hug his arm. Koda would jump at the sudden affection but would calm down when he realized it was you. You both cuddled together until you both ended up falling asleep.