When You're On Your Period

A/n: this is directed to female readers, just to let you know

~*~*~

シ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 シ
You and Izuku were cuddling while watching tv. Your eyes widened once you felt something wet in your pants. You immediately got up.

"Awe man!"

"Huh? What's wrong?"

Izuku looked at you worried. You went to the mirror to check your pants, as you thought, you saw a red stain.

"Damn it!"

Izuku spotted the stain his eyes widened and a huge blush formed on his face. He only knows of periods because his mother told him. You run to the bathroom to see there are no tampons or pads left. You groan as you run out.

"I forgot to buy more damn it! I'll be back Izuku, I need to get some pads."

You try to get out but Izuku pulls you back in.

"N-No, I'll get them! You rest."

"You don't have to.."

"I insist!"

You nod slowly and walk over to bed, Izuku runs out of the house to the nearest store. He realized he wasn't sure what to get you so he just bought one of every kind. He ran back with stuff and saw you laying on the bed, you look dead.

"Y/n! Oh no, did you bleed too much? Are you dead?!"

Izuku panicked as he stood beside the bed.

"Wha- no. I'm just feeling my cramps."

Izuku sighed with relief. You put on the
pad/or/tampon and came back out.

"Are you okay? Do need anything more?"

"I'm fine Izuku, I just want some love from you."

You hug Izuku and Izuku blushes.

"I-I can do that."

You both lay back down.

"I need to teach you about what periods are. You can't loose too much blood from periods and die."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

シ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 シ
Katsuki had his arm around your shoulder, you both staring at the tv. You panicked when you felt your pants getting wet.

"Fucking- shit man!"

You run up to the bathroom as Katsuki raises an eyebrow. You look in the cupboard to see no tampons or pads.

"Shit!"

"What the hell women? What's gotten into you?"

"I started my period, I don't have any tampons or pads. Can you get them?"

"What? Hell no! I'm not going to do that!"

"Huh? Why?!"

"Cause you're acting like a bitch and I don't want to be seen in public with tampon or pads!"