Señorita

As morning suns rose; calling the two boys to awake from their slumber and stretch before realization hit them as they got dressed into something quickly and ran to go find their children; who, luckily, where just watching tv downstairs.

"butler made pancakes for us." tommy chirped softly as he heard the soft sigh of his parents escape their lips. "oh and me and melody had a bath and got dressed. " tommy finished, as he picked his younger sister up and held her in his arms as she smiled and waved softly and her parents. "good morning to you too toms; didn't know you where an early bird." Quackity spoke, needing coffee. 

"Well... living in a cave for a year and a half as your brother forces you up everyday can do that to a person." tommy calmly laughed, which; scared both the older boys. Melody only looked up at Tommy's 'screaming inside but I'm okay on the outside' face as quackity coughed awkwardly. "anyways." he said. "Were going to philza's today-" "AW WHAT THE FUCK WHY?!- I DONT WANNA SEE THE BLADE!" Tommy yelled, dream smiled at the similar reply that quackity had. "tough shit; were gonna have to go."

and that was that. they were sitting in quackity's car as they drove down the rocky path that led to the portal area which led to the neither. tommy the whole time complained as melody glared in awe at the scenery as quackity drove and dream told tommy to shut up know and then. 

as they all walked inside quackity started to huff about, nervous before pausing. "I have an idea." he fiddled around with his and then pulled out a fake moustache, putting it on and then throwing on some big shades. "quackity what the fuck-" dream snorted as he saw his lover. "papa! papa? dada where did papa quack go?" melody asked, softly blinking at quackity who she didn't recognise. "if it works with melody I'm sure techno will be fooled." quackity implied as tommy blinked at quackity's disguise. "Techno isn't a child, quackity." dream huffed with a little disappointed sigh. "sure as hell acts like one know and then."

dream only playfully wacked quackity at his remarks towards techno before they all went threw the gated portal, travelling quickly threw the blazed hell; quackity holding melody in his arms as she screamed at anything that moved or attacked. hitting techno's snow portal they entered and got greeted to a snowy blizzard. they all ran quickly to the glowing orbs not to far and paused at the soft double bridged cottage that laid there, surrounded by big fences. 

hoping over said fences they all walked to the houses first  bottom entrance, allowing dream to knock. the small talking of voices inside die downed before footsteps where heard and the door opened slightly, techno's face peaking out. "oh its you. wait weren't you in prison?" techno opened the door, revealing to him the other three behind dream. "wha- who- TOMMY?" techno processed one at a time before sighing mentally and physically. "come in." 

dream thanked techno as they all went into the warmth of the small houses living room, a soft red couch laid as philza sat on a stool by the fireplace; warming up and ghostbur sat by the fire, touching it know and then. "we have guests" Techno announced to the both as techno waved the other four to sit on the couch. "want some tea Dream? its quite cold outside." Philza offered but dream declined. "so" techno spoke, leaning against the windows side; examining the people before his eyes locked on quackity's glare. "who's this? i feel like i recognize him." philza only paused as he started at the man techno was talking about before breaking into a fit of laughter; noticing instantly who it was.

 techno only blinked as quackity coughed before throwing on some sort of wacky accent. "hello, my names... alex! yeah, uh.. alex.." quackity breathed, looking over at dream. dream nodded at him and looked at philza. "this is my boyfriend. we want to adopt tommy." dream calmly spoke as philza's gasps of air paused as his head shot up.

 "what?! why would YOU want to adopt tommy? HANG ON WHY IS HE EVEN OKAY WITH THIS??!!" Philzas questions poured in as dream looked around, biting his lip a little trying to think. "Because, i forgive him." tommy spoke. the room sat in silence before techno coughed a little "awkward much but uh- so your here for philza then, dream and.. alex?" they both nodded; not noticing that melody had crawled away from quackity's side and walked over to philza; whom only stared in awe at the little girl before picking her up. "aww and who's this?" philza spoke softly as he started wrapping his wings around her. 

"thats melody; my soon to hopefully be my sister." tommy replied as he kicked his legs a little, his eyes fixed on ghostbur who hadn't even noticed they even came in. "ignore him" techno  commented on tommy's staring. "He's been just prodding at the fire for hours know. I think hes lost it." the pigman added as they all again sat in silence for a couple more moments. 

"so you want to adopt tommy, alright." philza spoke up as he stood from the wooden stool.

"but why should i allow you to?"