the boy in the red house door n.234

On a darkest and loneliest night a teen girl with dark long hair, pretty almond eyes, and the face of a beauty slowly walked towards the house hoping someone would come help her fix her car which broke down in the middle of nowhere,

She walked in a house,

"hello?? Is anyone here"

She said as she looked around mesmerizing the beautifully decorated house with cute pictures which gave her a big smile on her face with the brightest eyes

"must be friends or maybe family but they look so happy and cute im jealous I wish I had friends like that?"

She said to herself as she looked back to only to find a cute boy standing behind her .

"Who are you?? And how did you get in ??"

A boy who looked like he was in his late teens asked.

"oh, sorry I actually came for help because my car broke down and the door was unlocked so I hoped I could find someone" she stated while looking down, playing with her fingers.

"oh, ok I'll help you, lead the way" he said as he pointed towards the door.

(she showed him her car and he started fixing the issue )

"its all done" he spoke while standing up and picking his tools up, she stared at every of his moves.

He walked towards her and gave her a warm cup of coffee, she hesitatingly looked at him, "its cold, drink this to keep yourself warm"

"oh thank you" the girl gently accepted the cup from his hands.

"by the way call me wiki" she offered her hand in for a handshake.

"oh yeah im mark" he accepted the handshake.

"what are you even doing around here?

People barely come here" mark said as he took a sip from his coffee,

"well, I just came here for holidays haha" she awkwardly laughed

(mark just hummed and nodded in response)

"let's go in, it's getting cold, and I assume you have nowhere to go?" he asked as he stood up

"yup, you're right"

(they both stood up and walked in the house)

(both sat down as wiki still kept looking at the

Pics and the house walls)

"do you live here alone?" she asked out of curiosity.

Mark got taken back by the question but still replied

"well, I don't live here I just take care of this house from time to time" he sighed and looks at the roof of the room.

Wiki just looked at him confused,

"but- outside there was a sign that said, 'lee family's house' and who are the people in the pictures?"

She quickly came at him with many questions.

"wow you're a curious person, sigh well it was all old times" he said as he stood up and picked the photo album up, he sat down next to her. As she scanned every of his every moves .