ending

RECAP:

(mark tellling wiki why its a happy ending and what happened to hannah)

___________________________________________________--

"mark what do I do, I can't do it anymore" Hannah said while pleading for help.

"help me from myself, I'm not okay" you could hear her cry .

She was scared she was going to do something to herself, something out of control.

"Hannah don't do anything, ok??" he said as he ran towards his car and started driving

In a quick time, he arrived to her house, he also kept the keys, just in case something like this would happen.

He ran upstairs praying she was okay...

He ran to the bathroom just to find her hugging her knees crying for help

mark hugged her tightly with no hesitation and tried to calm her down letting her know it was okay.

Well ever since Zeke left, Mark would try spending time with her so that she doesn't feel lonely,

He even became her personal therapist.

Mark seriously did everything to make her move on and become happy again, as he was trying to help her out, he fell in love, but kept it to himself, so he started giving her presents to make her feel better again but, nothing really worked as how hard she has fallen for the deceased boy who was once her best friend, even on her birthday she would try to say that having mark by her side was enough but that unfilled space in her heart made her mind change and break her heart again.

Mark went down to get water and make her some food.

Hannah's attention turned towards a familiar but so unfamiliar figure

She squinted her eyes, checked the time it was 2:45 in the afternoon, her eyes went back to the figure who sat in front of her,

No way! I'm dreaming? Is this hallucination, Hannah he is gone get a grip!

She told herself,

She saw the figure smile at her smoothly, a smile so genuine.

The smile she was waiting for, for over 3 years.

The face she missed like crazy.

The person she was tempted to meet again

Zeke did look different but that's what I imagine him to look like if he grew up.

He looked like as if he was always here and just coming out to meet me.

I didn't want to stop staring at his beautiful face.

This was the moment I wanted to always be stopped.

Zeke broke the silence "nanah" he said with a grin on his face.

"silly silly princess, why are you crying? I told you not to cry, you're still so stubborn"

He said while his princess was staring at him with her mouth widened, I bet she even forgot how to breathe.

"I've always been here, I saw and heard everything" he said as he held her hand.

She came back to reality and realised what he meant by "always" and "everything" she laughed and cried.

'I appreciate that you said you'll always remember me, and that even if I left you'll still love but silly, I told you to forget about me and live a new life, hm?'