(your love itself is probably enough...)

They were out eating, and drinking boba, something they loved.

"nanah you have chocolate on your lips," he said as he wiped it off

They both just laughed enjoying the company of each other and stayed out the whole day.

They had fun. Probably not because of the places they discovered on this day but because they had each other. They also visited many new places.

"omg look it's a butterflyyy" she pointed. Making Zeke's attention turn towards that beautiful blue butterfly.

"wow, it's so pretty," he said while admiring it.

They both loved butterflies

It was maybe their soft animal. Something that reminds them of each other.

"look there's two, it's like us two," Zeke said and giggled.

_______________________________________________

On a spring day, the young girl took the older boy to the funfair on her birthday...

As they arrived, the older boy admired the scenery which was in front of his eyes, its beautiful.

The boy pointed at the lonely moon and said "the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" hoping her to catch on and understand what he actually meant.

The young girl faced him "it really is beautiful"

He smiled not knowing she was staring at him.

The girl rested her head on his shoulder as they both admired the beautiful sky, "we worked hard today, I'm proud of us" randomly said the young girl as she knew Zeke was feeling a little down today.

He slowly nodded as he took out a handwarmer and placed it in Hannah's hand.

She smiled and cutely thanked him.

Everyone apart from them could tell how in love they both looked.

They both believed in the quote

"you're my reflection, all I see is you"

They always put each other before anyone else

The older boy wrapped his arm around her

"Nanah, please don't catch a cold," he said that as a cough came from Hannah's mouth

"shi" she mumbled quietly under her breath hoping he didn't hear it.

He suddenly stood up, making her question.

He signaled her its time to go home, she understood right away and ran to him, she locked their arms and placed one side of the earphone in his ear.

Ahhhh this moment which they thought Was just a normal day, with no special meaning, but little did they know they both loved it deep down