chapter 11

Shinso's pov:

I sighed as I walked into my new room and started to unpack putting on panic at the disco. " 'will you go to the movies with me?' ugh I sound so lame she is gonna say no so what's the fucking point-" a knock at my door stopped me and I got up way to quickly and opened the door not expecting it to be every boy in class 1a standing outside my door. "Can I help you or?" I looked at deku and todoroki. "We need to talk." Deku grabbed my arm and they pulled me into the sitting room and made me sit. "So shoji told us what you was doing to denki and we just wanted to say is back the fuck off we don't need some emo depressed dickhead coming into her life just to break her heart she's way to previous and we don't exactly want to feel the rath of the girls if that ever happens!" Bakugo snapped at me and I just stared at him already zoning out. 'heard this shit already from dad "no loud blondes if you see one walk away" ugh so annoying.' I noodles pretending I cared before I stood up to say the reason why I did it.

"So you all think I'm just gonna break her heart from just having one look at me and thinking "he's a fuck boy he's just gonna break her" tough luck I ain't like bakubitch over here that probably would break someone's heart." Once I said that I saw his arms tighten around deku and I smirked. "See it doesn't feel nice when someone just assumes things. Im not gonna break her heart if anything she could break mine! I mean have you seen her she's so hot- even as a male she still was and damn I would have spoken to her at the sports festival if I could but I didn't want to brain wash her accidentally, I still don't. And besides she can turn me down for the date a asked her earlier and I'm guessing she will so can I go back now and get dressed just incase?" They all nodded and I growled quietly walking back to my dorm and getting changed.

I walked back out with my phone in my head turning off the music I looked up and noticed a couple of the boys hand blushes and I smirked

I walked back out with my phone in my head turning off the music I looked up and noticed a couple of the boys hand blushes and I smirked. "Like what you see pretty boys?" I laughed and sat down brushing my fingers through my hair not really used to having it down. 'think I might get my hair cut, maybe an undercut?' I looked at my phone for hair styles when I heard a few gasps and "awws" around me and I looked up instantly making eye contact with denki. I felt my face heat up as she blushed and hid behind momo. "Damn she's hot." I kicked the grape head boy next to me. "Fuck off she's mine" I growled at him as I stood up walking to her after momo moved away and all the girls somehow disappeared with her. I finally got a better look I loved the cat ears and as I looked down and couldn't help but keep going back to her chest. I guess I was looking for too long as I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see everyone was glaring at me.

I smiled and waved while denki giggled quietly and put my hand down. "Stop it." "They started it kitty also you look hot." I kissed her cheek as she hid behind her hands. "S-so do you...I like your hair down it suits you." "Aww thanks bub anyway what's your answer from earlier." She fiddled with her choker as she nodded. "Y-yes I'll go on one date with you and depending on how it goes I'll think about maybe another." I kissed her forehead hugging her waist. "Your too cute and I promise I'll stop with the touching once we leave I just love pissing off the boys." I slapped her ass hearing a few growls coming from behind while she squeaked and hid her face in my chest. I took this as my chance and grabbed her thighs lifting her up and on instinct she wrapped her arms round my neck and her legs round her waist while I rest my hands below her ass holding her in place.

"Well as fun as our conversation was boys I really should be going if I'm gonna fuck her hard against a wall Infront of middle aged men to get money." And before I could get beat up I was already outside with her and we both started laughing as we heard crashing and banging coming from the dorms. I put her down once we got to the gate and held her hand. "Well on with the date." I smiled looking down at her, she smiled back at me while blushing. 'too fucking precious, I deffiently won't be breaking her, she will be mine forever.'