Chapter 2

????? P.O.V
The figure what's taking me to a safe place or that's what I'm assuming he did see me from the self-service after all I mean I really wanted to thank him and all but I don't know what to say I mean, we except me for being a human or is it just going to turn me away.Before I could thank them,the figure stoped in a sewer part, opening it "Come on,this is our hide out". I figured then jump down into the sewer following along with me behind.. yes we entered in side it was all black and musty but it didn't really seem to bother the figure even grabbed my arm running towards a dead end,or so that's what I thought.He took out his hand,placing it against the wall to see that it moved by a 40° angle willing to have another room inside"Come one,I'll show you the gang!"Gang?,we're there more then just him.As the man enters inside,he was then trampled onto the ground by two looking dog toons,one having a roped backwards red hat with a blue sweater,and the girl wearing a pink flower with a pink dress and a blue jacket that seemed twice her size."Big bro!,how was the trip,do you get us food" The girl dog asked.The figure then pulled out a bookpack to veal all sorts of goods and suites mostly the main course were just canned and bread but everything else we're just sweets. The two tunes begin to draw making water come out of their mouse dropping onto the floor, well they grab a handful of sweets shoving them into their mouth's nuts until the red cap dog dropping his sweets onto the ground and gasping "AH STRANGER DANGER"Before the toon could grab his nearby weapon,the figure blocked his way replying back with "Woah!,it's ok sub,she's just lost and hungry that's all!"The boy dropped his weapon onto the ground, getting a cute little glare and saying with an angry tone back "Hmm,alright she's cool, I swear if you do anything behind our back's will kick your ass,"It made me shiver to hear a child saying that to me,were all kids like this here?. Probably not I'd rather not ask anymore."Yeah this is pretty much our safe house,well our only house"The figure said not before taking off his disguised to reveal a tall dog tune that looks exactly like his siblings with more fur." The name is Yakko  warner,and yours?"The toon asked me.With a deep breath I said " name is Maria and well I wanted to thank you earlier for saving me you see I am not from around here; and well it's kind of hard to explain but you see I'm from another dimension..,I Think?"I said.The three toons looked at each other exchanging looks ,and  then looking back at me."Hmm seem believable,Oh!, and I forgot to say my name my name is wakko Warner, this here is our little sister Dot Warner"Wakko added while patting her little sister which she very much looked embarrassed..."Don't do that!,not in front of guest!"

????" Come on don't you always act like that is your brother you should appreciate him patting you,while you still can"Just to see in the corner of my eye,I see to other toons?,they didn't look like toons more like birds. One of the toon  had red curly hair with a yellow beak while wearing a green jacket, and the other toon had white hair poking out of his head with a similar yellow beak , wearing a lighter green jacket." Hey there the name is Gosyaln,and this troublemaker here is,Louie Duck the idiot"Louie made a glare before grabbing my hands,shaking my hands." Welcome to our cave there's snacks over there we have a TV with some really cheap games and we have an extra bed that's totally useless ,and smells pretty bad ,but you'll get used to it"Louie added while returning back to a couch that was behind him." Well I appreciate that you're letting me stay here, but I also need to figure out how to get back home and also dodge the police!"