Crashed (HB x Depressed! Reader) | Angst

CW // Anger, angst with fluff

-

Blood. Blood was everywhere, on her knuckles, on the stone wall of the cave. [Y/N] didn't know if it was hers or not anymore, even if she was the only being around for miles. She kept ruthlessly smashing her knuckles against the stone, screaming and cursing the Gods over and over and over again…

That's how she ended up on the floor of a cave in the middle of nowhere, crying silently, wishing someone was there to hear her. [Y/N] clutches her broken knuckles near her chest, the unbearable pain shooting up the nerves of her arm. She wept, her tears streaming down her face as she watched the night with blurry eyes.

[Y/N] heard her sobs echo throughout the cave, but she didn't care. She didn't care if she gets eaten alive that night, whatever happens to her would probably be for the best.

Blood started to stain her shirt, pooling around her. She prayed that tonight would be the night of her death, the hour she finally bleeds out dry. [Y/N] didn't get up, nor did she care for her broken bones, and just stared at the grass blow and the trees sway in the wind, white moonlight gently touching their green colour.

She felt the world around her start to fade away, and she knew she was going to pass out of blood loss. Besides, [Y/N] had no idea how many more bleeding wounds she created on herself due to her mental breakdown. There has to be a reason her chest was hurting and bruising so much. Her once perfect vision started to grow faint and blurry, her starting to see double, then triple, then quadruple…

Just before she fainted, she saw a tall figure in front of her. The broken girl assumed it was a hallucination until it gently picked her up, and she didn't have to time to react before slipping into unconsciousness.

[Y/N]'s eyes fluttered open, and she was back in her bed, facing the ceiling. Her chest and hand were bandaged up, and she was in a fresh set of sweatpants. She felt her eyes start to water, and she turned over to hug her pillow.

Eventually, after about an hour, she heard someone gently ascend the stairs behind her. She gently scoffed, burying her face deeper into the soft fabric.

She knew exactly who it was.

"You're awake," he spoke, voice smug and also kind of glad. The pillow she was holding was thrown at him, and hit him gently on his chest. Sighing, the man picked it up and walked over to [Y/N], gently putting the fluffy pillow back where it was. He kicked off his shoes, pulling off his shirt and jeans, and climbed into the bed with her.

[Y/N] didn't turn to face him, staring at the wall. However, it didn't seem like he cared very much for that fact, and wrapped his arms around her waist anyways, pulling her closer to him. He nestled her butt into his crotch, chuckling softly.

She sighed a little, not minding the cuddles. It made her feel a bit better, but she still cried softly. It still hurt…

Herobrine rubbed her stomach gently, nuzzling her close to him.

He watched her turn around to put her face in his chest, and smiled softly when she did. The smile disappeared, though, when he thought about why she was so sad and needy.

"I'm sorry you were so lonely the past couple of days," he sighed deeply, petting her hair, making sure to keep his arms in a tight embrace around her. "I wish I was there for you…"

[Y/N] just continued to sniffle and weep silently. She put an arm around him, tucking the other around his neck.

"I-It's okay…" She hiccuped, letting herself sink into his warmth. He felt so warm and snug, her small body perfectly fitting into his chest and curled up form.

Herobrine gave a soft smile, caressing her back. "You'll be alright…"