Between Us

BURPPP

"I ATE REALLY WELL! GUMAWO^^!", Sana shouted after finishing all the dishes.

Jeongyeon: KAJA!

They ran towards upstairs. Double stairs per step. Don't have any reason of what makes them rush.
At the third floor, suddenly Sana parted her way. She went to her right handside while the two siblings go to the other side. Which is towards Jeongyeon's room.

Seungyeon: Sana! This way! <_< <_<
Sana: Ahhh. It's okay. I will not be joining.
Seungyeon: Ehhh? Why?
Sana: Suddenly, I have something to do.
Seungyeon: *starts questioning Sana's behavior* But, you were so excited to join just no——-
Jeongyeon: Let her! Maybe she want to call her mom. Right, Sana?

Jeongyeon that stood behind Seungyeon, blink her eyes to Sana, signaling to tell a white lie. They both facing Sana so Seungyeon didn't see Jeongyeon's eye gesture.

Sana: Uhm, yes. I'm sorry. *her finger crossed behind her back*
Seungyeon: Ahhh, really? Okay then. Good night?
Sana: Good night, Seungyeon-unnie. *smile*

Once Sana turns around towards the guest's room, her facial expression changes as well. She starts frowning. The two proceed to enter Jeongyeon's room.

"Why Jeongyeon doesn't let me join? Ughhh, maybe she just wanted to spend some times with her own sister? After all, she must be bored being with me 24/7? Uhm, anyway. I should respect her privacy.", The negative and positive thoughts continuously taking turn on Sana's mind.

In Jeongyeon's bedroom

Jeongyeon: I'm worried about everything.

First sentence that come out of Jeongyeon's mouth once they arrived inside the room.

Jeongyeon: I'm scared I'm not going to make it.
Seungyeon: What do you mean?
Jeongyeon: Everyone's expectations are too high.
Seungyeon: Wait. What happened?
Jeongyeon: Do you think it is normal to feel restless?
Seungyeon: Keep going.
Jeongyeon: I don't really know how to describe it but lately, I've been struggling. I thought I could handle it but it's dragging me to the point which I can't hide it anymore. Or else——-
Seungyeon: Have you talk to the members?
Jeongyeon: No. Maybe they feel the same?
Seungyeon: Great. Tell me first. How long have you been like this?
Jeongyeon: Few months ago.
Seungyeon: What?
Jeongyeon: I know, unnie.
Seungyeon: I'm leaving tomorrow. Late afternoon.
Jeongyeon: Shooting?
Seungyeon: Yes but before that, we will see a psychiatrist. I think it's something to do with mental health.
Jeongyeon: NO.
Seungyeon: You stubborn! Definitely, it is not normal. Don't act strong. You don't have to. It's okay to feel vulnerable sometimes.
Jeongyeon: Personally, I don't have anyone to talk to.
Seungyeon: The members?
Jeongyeon: Only professionally. I don't trust them, you know? *wink*
Seungyeon: Actually, I noticed the change of your energy since Bbosong [Jeongyeon's pet] passed away. I keep asking how you've been doing but you... your ego.. Aaaah, frustrating.

Seungyeon touches and squeezes her forehead, sighing and expressing her distress growing up with Jeongyeon that always keep things to herself, not sharing any problem with anyone.

Jeongyeon: YAAAAHHH, Unnie! Don't give up on me pleaseeee!! *offering her pinky finger for a promise*
Seungyeon: I hate you but of course I will never give up on you. *return the same gesture to secure the promise*
Jeongyeon: Yeay!
Seungyeon: By the way, I made an appointment. *scrolling through her KakaoTalk*
Jeongyeon: What time?
Seungyeon: After breakfast?
Jeongyeon: *nodding her head*
Seungyeon: I'll get going. Packing!
Jeongyeon: Packing! *simultaneously said the same word*

JINX!
JINX AGAIN!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH

They both burst into laughter. Without realising, their conversations almost hit one hour duration. Jeongyeon waves toward her sister as Seungyeon walking out the room.

"I need to check on Sana. Can't believe I made her lie, OHO." Jeongyeon leaves the room as well just a couple of minutes gap after Seungyeon's departure.

TSK
TSK
TSK
...

Jeongyeon: Why are you crying?

Jeongyeon opened the door and immediately secure her spot next to Sana that lying on the bed, sobbing. Tears endlessly flowing out Sana's eyes.

.
.
.

Jeongyeon: You.. you eavesdropped us?
Sana: Huh? *detaching her earphone*
Jeongyeon: Why.. you're sad? *sees Sana's screen*
Sana: I'm watching an anime TT It's so depressing TT

"FUHHHH" Jeongyeon let out the small sigh. "I thought you heard our conversation. Pabo, pabo.."

Jeongyeon: Title?
Sana: Hotaru no Haka [Grave of the Fireflies]
Jeongyeon: Ahh really? Crying over an animated character?
Sana: Join me then you'll know *challenges Jeongyeon*