Traitor

⚠Warnings⚠= Self Harm

y/n=normal vinnie=bold

No Vincent, I know you cheated, I kept quiet so I could keep you! Do you know how much that hurts?! Having to go to bed every night alone knowing that the person you love is out with another person, that they love more than you! Look y/n I love you and I would never do that to you I don't know why you would think that I cheated! fine but I saw you flirting with Emily. Ok, I'm sorry I did that once, and yes some nights I said I was going out with the boys but really went to see her. Is that what you wanted to hear, Oh and I have never slept with her.  You don't remember, do you? Remember what?. you sent me pictures taunting me. with you in her bed shirtless saying "look who I'm with '' and "look whos here". Do you how utterly stupid you made me look. I'm sorr- sorry won't take back what you did. And god I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you! Ok fine, I love Emily again but I still love you and always will. Then why did you cheat? i..i.. he was about to say something but then he stopped, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. you're doing exactly what everyone else does to me. What? They act as they love me, they act like they'll be there forever and then one day they pack up all their stuff and leave, and take their love, with them. I started crying even more than I was. Vincent, I loved you at your worst but that didn't matter, Emily cheated more than once when you guys were together, yk what goodbye vincent. Before I leave I take off my phone case that had pictures of us on it and rip off the bracelet he made for me when we were little. I made a mistake.

2 weeks later

Vinnies pov

I'm back with Emily again, but I have a feeling she's already cheating. I never felt like that with y/n I really messed up, but I'm with Emily now she's really pretty. But not as pretty as y/n. I just have to stop thinking about her

Y/n's pov

I sat there in the bathtub crying and cutting myself, I promised myself I would never hurt myself purposely but look where I am now. My wrists are dripping blood when I hear a knock at the door. I get up not even thinking to wipe my wrists or even fix my dripping mascara. Not looking through the peephole, I opened the door. And there he was

Vinnies pov

I broke up with Emily because I realized y/n is the only girl who has ever been worth my time. I decided today I would go to her apartment and make things better or at least try. I knock on her door and only a couple of seconds after she opens the door. y/ns hair in a messy bun mascara dripping down her face and worst of all she has slits on her wrists that are dripping blood.

y/n's pov

What do you want vincent?

Can I come in, please

Fine

As soon as he walks in, he hugs me

I'm so sorry y/n I love you so much and I realize you are the only girl that's ever been worth my time

y/ns pov

I still really loved him and missed him, but I cant not after what he did.

Vinnies pov

I get it y/n you won't take me back, and I wouldn't either but I want to at least talk to you and make things right. vincent tell me why, why you cheated. ok, you deserve to know, I found out that my mom had breast cancer and I was so upset and broken that I pushed away the one thing I loved the most, that was you. but I know that's not an excus- I get cut off by y/n kissing me. I kiss back and then we both pull away

y/ns pov

I kiss Vinnie, I love him so much and forgive him. we kiss for a couple of seconds then we both pull away, Vinnie ilysm, and don't ever wanna be without you again. baby I've missed you so much please give me a second chance. ok, but I want to take things slow. Yay! we kiss and then he pulls away and grabs something out of his pocket, it's the bracelet he re-made it.

omg, you re-made it! ofc I did ilysm, he then slides it on my wrist and I flinch a bit because that's where the cuts were he then apologizes and brings me to the kitchen to clean up my mascara and my cuts

omg, you re-made it! ofc I did ilysm, he then slides it on my wrist and I flinch a bit because that's where the cuts were he then apologizes and brings me to the kitchen to clean up my mascara and my cuts. I love you sm, I love you more.

✨AN✨

i kinda like this one. also its my first story, so sorry if you dont like it