She's Moving

Y/ns pov

rn im turning on twitch so i can stream. i press record and start streaming. "hey guys today im going to be playing valorant, im just waiting for people to join and then i will begin". i play some music and go on my phone while i wait, then all of a sudden i got a text from my bsf saying shes moving back to toronto where we are from. and this isnt any bsf weve known eachother ever since we were 2, we met back in vaughan where we lived on the same street. we grew up together, went to school together, and all that, then we moved to LA beacause we became famous influencers. we  have lived here for about 2 years now. i read the whole message telling me about why shes moving and how she will visit everytime she gets the chance. ofc im happy that shes going back home to our familes and stuff but deep down i know that i am losing one one my bsf's. vinnie looks up at me from our bed and sees my face go from happy to absolutely crushed. he gets up and looks at me "babydoll what happened?" he asks . i look at him with tears in my eyes and show him the text, he knows all about ybf/n (best friends name) and how you grew up together and especially how close you guys were. you start to ball your eyes out and then you look at your stream.

y/nsbiggestfan: omg y/n what happened????

y/n+vinnie:are you ok!?!?!

y/nhater:good i hope your sad

1,298 more

"um guys im going to go, sorry for cutting the stream short". and with that you end it.

✨AN✨

Sorry about how bad it is. also this story is inspired by how my bsf just told me shes moving away when we get to hs. currenly crying😭😭😭😭 its going to be ok tho bc shes happy about it and its for the best