It Happens For A Reason

Livi's POV:

I was just thinking about what i did and i hear a throat clear behind me. I turned around and i see Roc. He was so mad. You can tell by the way he looked at me that he w as s mad. I got up and walk to him to tell him what happened.

Me: Roc i-i can explain

Roc: WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN ..I JUST SAY YOU KISS MY FRIEND AND YOU TRYING TO EXPLAIN?

Me: BUT ROC LET ME T-TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.

I got closer to him but he pushed me away.

Roc: I CAME TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU BUT HE OVER HERE KISSING OTHER DUDES.

Me: ROC YOU'RE THE ONE THAT USE TO SLEEP AROUND AN CHEAT ON ME WITH OTHER GIRLS SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?

I pushed his chest every time a said a word.

Roc: Olivia I'm trying my hardest not to hurt you but you just keep pushing my buttons.

Me: WELL DO SOMETHING THEN ROC. (punches him chest) I SO SI*gco* SMACK

(I was on the floor holding my cheek. The tears were streaming down my face in anger and pain. All of the unwanted feelings came back. "What the FUCK Roc?!!" Kamryn yelled. I heard a loud smack and I looked up. Kamryn had smacked Roc and he was holding his cheek. "How fucking DARE you?!! You are a fucking bitch. A damn pussy!!" She yelled at Roc. He balled up his fist. "I wish you would come over here and attempt to lay a finger on me. You put your hands on a FEMALE! Technically, if I called the cops, you will be hauled off to jail." Kamryn walked into Roc's face. "Get your shit together Chresanto. Get your shit together. Come on Livi. Let's go." She walked over to me and helped me up. She put her arm around my shoulder and walked me into her room. She closed the door as I sat down on the bed. I looked at my hands and she stood in front of me. I looked up to see her staring at me.)

Kamryn: Look, I don't care what happened. I know you kissed Prod. You probably were feeling weak. I understand. I have kissed Prod too. But, Chresanto has no right to put his hands on you. Now, you have a big ass bruise on your face. When will you realize that he may not be good for you?

Me: I realize he is no good for me. But, I can't let go. He was my first kiss, first love. I have a baby by him. He took my virginity. I can NOT let him go.

Kamryn: I understand. I truly understand babes. Maybe, it's not meant to be though.

Me: *sighs* Maybe. You know Kamryn, earlier today I called you and uppity bitch. That just changed.

Kamryn: *giggles* I called you a ghetto hoodrat. I guess we're even now. Let's be friends?

Me: Best Friends!!

(I hugged Kamryn and she gasped loudly. I didn't hug her too close or anything. I don't know what's wrong. She holds her stomach and breathe heavily. "Livi. Get Jacob." Kamryn instructed. I ran downstairs past Roc and Ray. Prince stood there looking at a picture on the wall. "Prince! It's Kamryn. I have her a hug then her stomach started hurting and she started breathing hard and she told me to get you. So let's go." Prince followed me upstairs and into their room. Kamryn was breathing heavily and holding her pelvis. She had packed a bag and was pacing. Prince walked up to her and picked her up. I grabbed Kamryn's bag and slipped on a pair of Princeton's Nike slide in's. Everyone looked at Jacob and started asking questions. I held a hand up and said, "If you want answers follow us." I walked out the front door followed by Ray, Prod, and Roc. I got in the back as Prince put Kamryn in the front seat. She held her stomach and breathe hard. Ray got in the car next to me, Prod next to him, and Roc got in last. "Hurry Up Jacob!! This shit hurts!!" Kamryn yelled. Prince backed out the garage and zoomed down the street. There was a police officer following us with his lights on. Prince hesitated for a minute then floored the gas. The cops tailed us until we got to the hospital. We all got out the car and Kamryn was groaning and holding her stomach. The cops came over to see Kam doubled over and holding her stomach. "Is there a problem officers?" Princeton said as he helped Kam into a wheelchair. "You ran 4 stop lights and were going 80 in a 60 mile zone." Kamryn held her pelvis. "Look you cunts. I am pregnant. I'm having pains. Just go dammit." Kam said through her teeth. Prince wheeled her in the hospital. Her head rolled back as she huffed and puffed. "I hate you for this Prince." Kam yelled. Prince rolled his eyes. "Can we get a doctor?! My fiance is having stomach pains. She is 5 months pregnant." Prince said to the receptionist. The receptionist looked at all of us. "Doctor Zinc will be with you shortly Mr. and Mrs.Perez. Have a seat." The receptionist answered. We all took a seat.