Hal Jordan is so screwed

(It was very normal day in Metropolis when the Shaggy Man is going on a rampage as Max arrives to the scene)

Max: Alright, another monster to fight.

(Max transforms into a giant bipedal spider kaiju named Spidavon, who roars at the Shaggy Man, the latter glares and pounds his fists to challenge the spider kaiju when the Invinci-Bros arrive)

Hal: Let's go help Monster Kid Invinci-Bros!

Invinci-bros: Yo bros!

(Hawkman hits Shaggy Man on the face with his mace, Flash spinning his arms fast to create two tornadoes to push Shaggy Man back a little, Hal punches Shaggy Man in the gut with a construct in the form of a fist, Aqualad uses his hydrokinesis powers to splash some water while Green Arrow shoots an explosive arrow at Shaggy Man's head and finally, Spidavon spits out some web at Shaggy Man, trapping him as he is stuck to the side of a building)

Hal: Yeah! We did it!

(Moments later, Shaggy Man was taken to prison while Max and the Invinci-bros are being questioned by several reporters, including Lois Lane of the Daily Planetoid)

Lois: Monster Kid and the Invinci-Bros, was it that easy to take down the Shaggy Man?

Hal: We sure did, the Invinci-bros and Monster Kid took down this harry guy without the Super Hero Girls.

Flash: Yeah!

Green Arrow: We are men!

Max: I'm Monster Kid!

Hal: I'm glad we didn't call the Super Hero Girls, what a bunch of wannabees girls.

(Hal laughs when everyone standing in front of him, including his own teammates, Lois, Jimmy and Max, balked in fear when they saw something come up from behind the teenage Green Lantern/football jock)

Max: Oh no, he didn't!

Hal: What? What are you guys doing? You guys look like you've seen a ghost.

(Moments later, Hal felt a chill in his spine when he heard a tapping sound, he turns around, looks scared when he see 6 angry Super Hero Girls while Jessica is carrying a bat-shaped construct, Supergirl and Wonder Woman cracking their knuckles, Zatanna's hands charging purple magical energy, Batgirl holding some batarangs and Bumblebee aiming her stingers)

Batgirl: Wannabee girls, HUH?

Hal: Uh oh.

Supergirl: Get him!

Hal: Wait, I can expla...

(Max, Flash, Hawkman, Aqualad, Green Lantern, Lois, Jimmy and the crowd all watched in shock as Hal is getting beat up by the Super Hero Girls offscreen with Hal screaming in pain)

Flash: Well, that's gotta hurt.

Max: Glad, I didn't end up like him.

(Supergirl holds Hal in a full nelson)

Hal: (grunts in pain) Ow, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Ow!

(Supergirl releases Hal and drops him)

Supergirl: Don't ever call us wannabee girls again! Got it!

Hal: Yes.

Zatanna: Good!

Wonder Woman: Alright girls, let's leave.

(Wonder Woman turns her attention to Max, Lois, Jimmy, Flash, Green Arrow, Aqualad and Hawkman)

Wonder Woman: It is over now, you can all go home.

(The crowd leaves, except for Max)

Max: Don't you think you girls over...

(The Super Hero Girls turn around, facing Max with big grins on their faces, scaring Max)

Max: (looks terrified, sweats in fear) Uh oh.

Wonder Woman: (speaks through clenched teeth) I said GO HOME!

(Max stood there for a few moments and speeds away, leaving a smoke statue, which disappears)

Zatanna: I think he got the message.