Monster Kid vs. Zero

(Max is going to face off against Zero, the Dark Titan of the Universe)

Max: What the? Who are you?

Zero: I am the Dark Titan of the Universe, I am King of the Solar Dimension, I am Zero!

(Max gasps as he glares at Zero)

Max: You're the monster who tried to conquer the Earth and orchestrate the destruction of Planet Photon.

Zero: Indeed, I wanted revenge on the Blight, that's why I drilled a hole to the planet's core, allowing King Ghidorah to fire his gravity beams directly into the core, causing the entire planet to become unstable and explodes.

(Max is shocked)

Max: You're a monster!

Zero: Please, I've been called worse.

(Max morphs his hands into pincer claws and gets ready in a fighting stance)

Max: Let see what you got.

(Zero chuckles)

Zero: Let me show you.

(Zero lets out a roar and jumps into the air as he dives towards Max)

Max: Oh no!

(Zero slams his hooks to the ground, creating a small crater as Max develops wings on his wings, straight towards Zero and punches him in the face, slamming him to the side of a building as he grunts and glares at Max)

Zero: (growls) You're gonna pay for that human!

(Zero's eyes glow as he projects laser eye beams at Max, who dodges and projects his ice beams at Zero, encasing him in ice)

Max: Ha! Chilling like a...

(Zero's eyes glow as he melts the ice)

Max: Oh.

(Zero charges at Max with his hooks and attempts to stab the young metahuman)

Max: Why did you want to terraform planets?

Zero: Because I was created to be the most powerful creature in the entire universe and since then, I've created much advanced organic technology in the Solar Dimension and sent my Solar Monsters to invaded one planet to another.

Max: What makes you think you'll try to conquer the Earth again?

(Max kicks Zero in the chest, pushing him back)

Zero: Because I nearly succeeded in the past.

(Zero's eyes glow as a golden aura outlines around Max, freezing him in place as the evil alien forces Max to bow down)

Zero: I am far more intelligent then any human on this planet, no way I'll lose to a child.

(Max struggles to get up as Zero approaches him with his eyes glowing, ready to project eye beams)

Zero: Time to say goodbye Monster Kid.

(Max grunts)

Max: No! I won't give up!

(Max manages to get back on his feet, resisting Zero's hold on him, much to the dismay of the Dark Titan)

Zero: What?

(Zero tries pinning Max down again, but the latter keeps getting back up, approaching the former)

Zero: How can you resist my power?

Max: Because I'm Monster Kid!

(Max punches Zero, all the way up to the sky as he disappears in the sky)