14

Our situation at home got worse. We didn't had enough money anymore to stay at our home, so we had to move and today was the day.

I was really sad, because I liked my home and I wasn't ready to let it go already.
On top of that, I got my period today, so my abdomen hurt so much. It was terrible.

I was already really stressed, because of the whole Hyunjin situation. I was so sad to see him so happy and to see how he get's manipulated. I hated the fact, that he didn't noticed it but still seamed to enjoy his time so much. My heart hurt thinking of that.

I was lying in my bed, when my little brother came into my room.

„Stand up, Noona! We want to eat and then we will pack the car!", he said, walking towards me.

„Will you give me a hug?", I asked slowly sitting up.

„Of course!", he said, hugging me tight.

„I love you, Seunggi."

„I love you too. But only sometimes."

„Yah!", I said laughing, „Did Jae told you that?"

„Maybe?", he answered giggling, and walked away.

I shook my head and grinned. As long as he was still a happy boy, I was happy too.

I sighed when I realized, that I had to work again.
School was really stressful these days and now we had finally weekend, but I still need to help. I really slept bad this night because of my period cramps and I still felt terrible.

We ate breakfast together and I took a pill to ease my cramps. My mom told me I was pale and I really felt sick as well. I barely could eat because I had no appetite but you shouldn't take a pill before eating. I couldn't exactly describe why I felt terrible, but I felt like I barely could move, I felt dizzy, my legs hurt and I felt weak.
This time of the month is the worst I swear.

I knew, that I'll get them when it was the worst situation ever. I couldn't just sleep and let the others do the work. It's getting loud anyways, so I felt desperate. My mood was really fucked up today.

Mom told me to stay in bed and rest for a bit, until I felt better. I told her, that I need a really long time to feel just a little better, but she didn't cared. She wanted me to rest.
That made me feel really bad, because I wanted to help my family and now the oldest child was doing nothing at all but suffering. I know, that was already enough but still. I couldn't stand doing nothing.

I somehow managed to doze off, because it was already one and a half hour later, when I woke up. I felt better, for some reason, which made me really happy. It's always a relieve if you stop suffering for a small amount of time, so I decided to help them out.

I took my packing boxes and brought them to the van.

My mom worried about me but I ensured her, that I felt okay, so she let me be.

Because of the fact, that I wanted to help, my dad told me what I should take downstairs.
I took a big frame with me and walked down the stairs. There was a box, wich I didn't see, so I tripped over it and fell down on the ground.

I heard the glass of the frame breaking into thousands of pieces and I was fallen right on top of it. I felt one of it cutting my right arm really hard, causing me to scream.