15

I stayed two and a half (men HAHAAH sry not sry) days in the hospital and could go home again. The first time in my new home. It was more tiny than our first one but I liked it. I was still sad because I missed my old home and my bedroom, but I couldn't go back so I had to deal with it.

Seungmin and Minho came to visit me on every day I was in the hospital.
I was so grateful and I enjoyed the time with them. They were really good friends and so kind. I couldn't wait to see them again, when they've left.

Once, Yeji, Hyunjin, Hyerin, Seungmin and Minho came at the same time, but they helped me to deal with the couple, because I didn't really wanted to see them. They were one of the reasons I was stressed anyways.

After I came back from the hospital, I stayed home from school for one day and today was the first day I went to school again.

„Aeriiii~", Seungmin called me, walking towards me smiling.

„Good morning.", I said still a bit exhausted.

„How are you?", he asked, scanning me.

„I'm doing okay. Thank you.", I said smiling a little. I still had the bandage around my arm because of the cut and around my knees and elbows as well. My right knee still hurts the most from my injuries, apart from the cut. The others are just for protection reasons.

„It doesn't really look like you're fine.", he said chuckling to cheer me up.

„Only for protection reasons. But my right knee still hurts pretty much."

„Oh, that's really ba-"

„AERII!!!", I heard someone shouting and sighed. I loved to see him and to hear his voice but since he walked to me with Hyerin on his side, I was annoyed. I know it was wrong, because I liked spending time with a boy who was in a relationship but you had to know, that he was my best friend and that I just wanted his best.

„Hey Hyunjin...", I said looking down.

„How are you?? Is everything alright again?? Are you okay?"

„I uhm... Yeah. It's okay."

I don't know why but he looked so handsome today. I was shy talking to him and it was uncomfortable as well.

He walked towards me and hugged me, wich made my heart beat rase, „I missed you so much and I was worried."

If he was really worried, he just could've visited me like Minho and Seungmin did.

„Thank you, but I'm doing just fine...", I said patting his back.

He stopped hugging me and smiled at me, „That's great! Now we can meet each other again!"

I looked at him and smiled for a bit.

„Hyerin will accompany us and then we'll have a great time~"

My smile disappeared, when I heard him saying that. Not everything was about her, just because they were a couple.

„I uhm..."

„Class will start soon. We should go now.", Seungmin said, making me look at him thankfully.

„You're right, I'll join you guys!", Hyunjin said.

„Babe, go with me...", Hyunjin begged, making me feel sad. She just called him Babe.

„I'm sorry Aeri, maybe next time.", he apologized, waving and walking away.

„Thank you, Seungmo...", I said sighing. I didn't want to go with them anyways. I was too stressed for that.