Meeting Mom

~I am extremely sorry it took long to update, so i wrote a longer chapter to make up for it.I've had a very stressful week.But,I'm sure you don't want to hear about my problems.Before I get to the story though, I just wanted to say. Please comment. It let's me know what you guys want in this story. Right now it is going to last for a while.sooooo,you got everything,comment,vote,tell me what you want. Blah blah. Well here's the story.Oh and one more thing so I don't have any confusion,none of the werewolves have seen the twins yet.Ok blah story time!
~Zo
Emily's POV
"Is she coming?!Is she coming?!Is she coming?!"Renesme was screaming while running across the house."Chill Ness." I was the oldest mentally and through apperences,even though she technically was the oldest.I had the apperence of a five year old,while Nessie looked four.
"What are you thinking?" Dad asked.I burst into laughter.I was a sheild,like my mother,except for the fact that I can block every gift,even Aunt Alice's. It is so funny to watch them get frustrated. The only problem with my gift is that it will disappear completely at times.I am also a mind reader,like my father. "So it is funny to watch us get frustrated?"my dad said mocking a questioning tone. I blushed.Everyone laughed. Crap I thought.My dad just laughed more."She's waking up Edward." Grandpa Carlisle informed dad.
I looked at mom on the table before grandma and grandpa shooed everyone out of the room. ~DESTINY CANNON SUCKS!!! Just kidding...
Bella POV
Everything looks different,everything feels different,everything smells different.I saw a figure. Edward. I meant to walk to him,but that didn't work well. I ran into him and he tangled his hands in my hair."Reneesme?" I managed to choke out. At least I didn't feel completely out of place around him now." She's amazing." He replied. "Let me see her." I said " First we need to get your thirst under control." He informed me. My throat started burning,so I put my hand on it." Yeah, you'll need to hunt." He said.
Nessie POV
"When will she be here?!" I asked repeatedly"Nessie,Chill!"Emily told me for the fourth time."I don't have to listen to you!" I screamed. "" Reneesme Carlie Cullen!" Grandma Esme yelled. Uncle Jasper came running down the stairs. I guessed it was from the spike of emotions coming from down here.I winked and he rushed back up the stairs as quickly as he had descended them.
I noticed that grandma had left and sighed with relief.
Jacob POV
I've got to be there when Bella wakes up. What if she is already awake?What if she hates me? I repeated the questions in my head as I was running to the bloodsuckers house.'relax dude, bella won't be mad I'll be outside the entire time. If I hear something going on I'll come inside.' Seth thought. I hate wolf telepathy.
Seth wasn't watching where he went,and he ran straight into the Cullen's house in one long stride 'SETH' No answer. I crept into the house to find Seth in his human form on his knees. Then I saw her.I couldn't help it. I fell to the ground. Me and Seth were sitting there when she walked in."Jacob?Seth?What are you guys doing here?" Edward was focusing so he had read my mind.'what do I do?' He shrugged 'wow thanks'"err... Bella, It isn't what you think. It doesn't mean what you think." "No not at all" Seth chimed in.He knew we were in trouble.
Emily POV
I was tugging on my fathers sleeve.'Daddy,daddy!' I thought 'what?' 'What is going on? Who are those people?Whoever they are, they stink.PEYEW!' I thought as I pinched the bridge of my nose. Daddy held back a laugh."We will discuss this later." He turned to mommy," I think someone wants to meet you." He said smiling.Daddy and aunt rose were in front of us,but they stepped away."Bella,meet Reneesme Carlie Cullen,and Emily Hale Cullen."
Mom smiled and looked at us. My sheild must have turned back on because daddy looked frusterated. I laughed. For a split second, everything was perfect.

Remember what I said at the begining . COMMENT,VOTE,AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!please love you guys!!!
~Zo