Decorating!!!!!

A/N: Ok so, I realized that mist of my POV's are from emily. Well I am sorry ,but I really like writing from her POV. I can kinda relate her to me,so its easier for me to write from her POV. If you want another POV comment it at any time,and I'll TRY to use it. See ya later guys!!!!
~Zo
Emily POV
Aunt Alice was helping Nessie decorate her room,while Uncle Jasper was helping me.I was going to do mine with nature and music,so he was getting a few instruments and trees.Uncle Jazz was almost here,I could here his thoughts."Jazz!!" I said lightly,knowing he could here me." Ok,I got a guitar,a piano,and a flute for the instruments,and an oak tree,a pile of dirt,and the one special touch that I will show you later.Now go design your room." He told me. I was one of the best drawers in the family, me ,dad ,aunt Alice,and grandpa Carlisle. I designed my room and showed it to uncle Jasper. It had the tree in the dirt in the corner. The Ned was across the room. The walls were blue green with outdoorsy stuff and music note going down the corners. The guitar was hanging on my wall,the piano was in the corner closest to the door,and the flute was,hung on slanted nails." Are you sure you want this?"Uncle Jazz asked"Yes" I replied.
Jasper POV
When I finished decorating her room,it was perfect. The tree,the instruments, everything was perfect."Now one special surprise." I told her. I had stoped by Seth's room to ask if he wanted to help. He declined but gave me a huge wolf to put on her wall. He said he carved it himself. It was carved out of spruce wood with hints of oak added in. He made it of his wolf form. I made Emily close her eyes,and I hung it on her empty wall,right across from her bed." Oh my gosh! I love it!"she exclaimed. Perfect.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry for the shortness of this chapter,I wanted to hurry up and get it published. And I was going to ask you guys to do me a favor, will you plz tell your twilight loving friends about this story to try to get it more popular??? Thanks if you can!!! Later guys
~Zo
~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
FOLLOWERS SINCE LAST UPDATE.         | Thanks guys,it really
EmmaPay.                                                           |means a lot to me!!!
sarkalevinska.                                                    |Follow these
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-|awesome peeps!!