Moving day 🪶

Short story about our favourite couple moving into their own home. They're lego in the story

Frowns POV:

It was moving day, I had finally gotten my own place away from my family. They were bastards and the reason I'm a doom lord, but that's not really important right now. What's important is that me and my friend, Brock, decided to rent an apartment together. There are 2 reasons for this: 1. It was easier for us to share rent, and 2. We're the only friends that each other has, and lord knows I'm not taking chances sharing an apartment with some stranger.

I finally got the last box of my stuff out of the moving truck, Brock was still grabbing boxes out of the truck, each box being bigger then the last. I only had about 3 boxes of stuff that I brought with me, I never had many things to begin with. Brock on the other hand had at least 10 boxes of stuff, 5 I believe are full of comics.

I helped Brock bring in his boxes inside so we could start unpacking. Most of my unpacking was done in about 30 minutes as I only brought cloaks, toiletries, my books, important documents and paperwork and my bedding. Brock had only gotten though about 3 boxes which had all of his important items in. He even got out his cooking utensils for making pasta and baking cookies, I was so glad that he brought them because I sure as hell didn't have any.

I had finally finished setting up our bed. Yes, I said 'our' bed because me and Brock decided to share a bed. "You done unpacking your stuff?" I asked Brock while I started looking for my pjs. "Uhhh yeah! Just need to find my pillow!" He yelled from the kitchen "don't worry about it, I got a spare pillow you can use." "Aw thanks man!" He yelled back. I grabbed my spare pillow from a box labeled 'Bedroom' and headed towards the kitchen, leaving the pillow on the couch as I passed it.

I found Brock making Mac 'n' cheese in the kitchen while wearing his purple apron. "Hey brock" I said which accidentally startling him. "Oh hey Frown," he said with a smile "I'm almost done making dinner!" "That's great! Hey have you unpacked all your important things yet?" I asked. "Yup, all that left are my comic books and games." I turned to leave but then an idea popped into my head. "Hey Brock," I said "what is it?" "I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie tonight, like just to chill out on the couch for the night." "That's a great idea!" He said excitedly 

Time skip because I'm lazy

Brocks POV:

I finished making Mac 'n' cheese for me and Frown, I walked into the living room to find Frown setting up the DVD player to the tv. "Uh, do you need any help with that?" I asked, "erm, no I think I got it." He replied. About a minute of he waiting on the couch and Frown screwing around with the DVD player we finally get the thing working. 

Frown jumped next to me on the couch and I handed him his bowl of Mac 'n' cheese. "So what kind of movie do you wanna watch?" He asked. I thought for a moment on what we should watch, then it hit me. "How about we watch that new movie I bought!" Frown gave me an odd look when I suggested it "You mean that boring romance movie? Bleh." I chuckled at him, "well it's either that or watching mean girls for the 100th time." I paused and waited for frowns answer. "Uhhhgg fine, we'll watch the new movie." 

Jumping off the couch I grabbed the DVD of the romance movie and quickly put it in the DVD player. I sat back down next to Frown and started to eat my Mac 'n' cheese while watching the movie

Later in the evening 

3 person POV:

It was half way into the movie, both Brock and Frown had finished their food. The movie was now getting to the cheesy 'protagonist kisses the boy of her dreams' part and Master Frown was having none of it. He squirmed In frustration while Brock chuckled at his reaction. Brock found Frown looking quite childish as squirmed. "Stop laughing!" Frown commanded as he sunk deeper into the couch next to Brock. "Sorry dude," Brock said with a huge shit eating grin on his face. "I can't help! You're just so cute when your mad." Frown felt his face heat up as it quickly went from yellow to a bright orange, Brock chuckled whist his cheeks turned a dark blue. 

The movie soon finished with a lovey feel-good ending. Brock was going to put the now finished  movie away, but he felt something on his shoulder weighing him down. He turned to his side to see a sleeping Master frown, laying peacefully on his side. Brock let out a silent 'awwww' as he took out his phone to snap a quick photo.

Brock turned off the TV, then tried to carefully moved himself in a position so he could move off the couch with out waking Frown. It was hard to say the least, it was no help that Master frown shifted in his sleep so that he was laying on Brocks lap. He then decided that he was just going to  pick Master frown up.

Brock picked up his sleeping friend Bridle style and carried him to their shared bedroom. He then carefully laid 'sleeping beauty' down on the bed and tucked him in. 

Brock when around the apartment, turning off all the lights, making sure that the door was locked and that he wasn't making to much noise. Brock grabbed the pillow that frown had let him borrow Off the couch, then he quickly entered their bedroom and carefully slid himself next to frown trying hard not to wake him up. 

Brock didn't go to sleep immediately though, he was thinking about today, and how him and his friend finally have a place that they call their own. He turned to his side and took a glance at his sleeping friend and smiled. He was never going to regret this and was never going to let Frown down

We are never going to regret this