How it started 💔🪶 (part 1)

This is in the lego universe, so they're in their lego forms. This has slight angst and comfort fluff

Frowns POV:

You're probably wondering how I ended up having such an amazing friend and roommate for most of my life. If you asked me for an answer to this question, I would be sorry to say that I don't have one. Brock has always been this amazing and wonderful person, one that I sure as hell do not deserve! He's been through hell and back just by being my friend! He's lost friends because of me, and we almost lost our home because I wasn't able to meet my jobs quota to get payed for rent.

Brock was an angel from the very beginning. Don't believe me? I'll show you, it all started when I was little

Young frowns POV:

I was sitting alone on a hill, no one showed up to my birthday today. I had waited for hours for someone, anyone to show up... but no one did. Now I'm here, sitting alone on this stupid hill, in the stupid unikingdom! I was crying my eyes out, sobbing and feeling sorry for myself and overall being a crybaby. That's what everyone at school calls me. a crybaby.

My pity party was interrupted by the sound of leaves shuffling as someone got closer to where I was sitting. I was expecting it to be some random citizen but no, it was a tombstone, a living tombstone to be accurate. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt with a sailboat on it, he also had a silly teddy bear hat on. "What do you want" I hissed, "Well" he started "I just saw you up here and thought-" I quickly cut him off "You thought what, that I'm just some loser who has no friends, you thought that you could come here and make fun of me? Huh!? Is that what you thought!"

I felt a stream of tears running down my face as I screamed at this kid, I didn't even know why I was mad at him, I just needed to yell at someone. What happened next was unexpected. Instead of yelling back at me, or even just leaving, the kid came up behind me and hugged me. "Huh. W-what are you-?" "I just though that you might need a hug." He said in a calm voice, all the rage that was in me suddenly went away. My face softened as I relaxed into the hug, I felt safe, I felt better.

Young Brocks POV:

"So" I started "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked with concern. He took a while to answer, as if he was contemplating if he should say anything. "... no" he answered softly. "Ok, do you wanna, just stay like this?" I asked with a small smile. Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was smiling when he answered "Sure"

"Oh by the way, I'm Brock!" I heard him chuckle slightly when I said that. "Nice name, I'm Frown."

And that's how it started