Cupcakes c:

Haru: This dare is from Insanity_1158. I dare England to sit down and eat cupcakes with his 2p. Well... TO NARNIA AKA IGGY'S HOUSE WITH OLIVER!!

-England-

Haru: Hi Iggy!

England: How many bloody times do I have to tell you and America... My name is England.

Haru: Whatevs eyebrows. 

England: Why are you here?

Haru: I need help with a dare.

England: I'm listening... but first come in.

Haru: I need you to hang out with someone for today.

England; Don't tell me that I have to be in the same room as that bloody frog!

Haru: No, ever better. *Pulls Oliver from behind* 

 England: Why him?!

Oliver: I told you he would still hate me!! *Runs out*

Haru: *glares at Iggy with a mixture of Sweden and Russia's bad aura* Hang out with him now!!

England: Ok, ok... geez. What do we have to do?

Haru: make cupcakes! *Brings back Oliver*

England: Sorry about that Oliver... would you like to bake some cupcakes together?

Oliver: Really?! Let's do that, but under one condition.

England: And what would that be?

Oliver: No swearing! If you do, then you have to put money in the swear jar.

England: Then I also have a condition as well... You have to losen up and swear to my heart's content!

-cue staring contest between both Iggys-

Oliver and England: Deal.

England: So, what do we do first?

Oliver: Preheat the oven.

England: Ok, I set it to 750.

Oliver: No! You have to set it to 350... no wonder you always burn your food.

England: I don't burn the bl-

Oliver: Remember the deal *pulls out swear jar*

England: Fine... I don't burn my food.

-time skip by Russia's magic metal pipe of pain-

Oliver: Now all I need is to grab my secret ingredient

England: FORGET 'THAT' INGREDIENT! WE WANT TO ENJOY IT, NOT DIE FROM IT... now I know what America means about my cooking... *Starts crying*

Oliver: *pats England's back* It's ok poppet, with some time and practice, he will love your cooking.

England: Thanks Oliver. I never thought that you would be that nice to me considering that at one point you tried to kill me.

Oliver: If you die, then I die and I don't want to die.

England: Ok, lets continue... without the secret ingridient!

Oliver: Come on!

England: You know you want to say it.

Oliver: I will never do such thing.

England: Remember the deal.

Oliver: I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT YOU GIT!

England: *smirks*

Oliver: YOUR BLOODY WAYS OF TALKING ARE RUBBING OFF ON ME! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!

England: I did nothing... That all came from you... Now as for those cupcakes, lets use pink icing.

Oliver: *puts cupcakes in oven* lets make them green instead.

England: How about both?

Oliver: =w=

England: =w=

2p! Italy: =w=

England: O_o

Oliver: o_O

2p! Italy: o-o

Oliver and England: WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GO AWAY! *blast 2p! Italy away*

England: How do you feel now?

Oliver: Much better *Pulls out tray full of cupcakes and grabs icing*

England: *icing some cupcakes* This is fun. We should do this more often.

Oliver: *also icing some cupcakes* We should.

England:... wanna watch some Doctor Who?!

Oliver: TO THE TARDIS!!

England and Oliver: *rides off into the sunset in the TARDIS with a very confused Doctor*

 Haru: Leave any dares or questions and I will try to make them happen ^-^