Two more confessions

Haru: Sorry for not updating for around 2 months. Life has been keeping me busy. Before we do our first dare, lets go to Fiore!!

-arrives at Fairy tail guild-

Haru: *walks up to gray and whispers* AsunaSao6 dares you to stand on a table and confess your love to Juvia in front of the guild.

Gray: do I have to??

Haru: *Glares at Gray*

Gray: okay, okay, I'll do it!! *stands up on his table and clears his throat as everyone looks* I LOVE YOU JUVIA!!

Juvia: (^∇^)

Mirajane: *\(^o^)/*

Everyone else: Σ(゚д゚lll)

Juvia: * points at Lucy* Take that love rival!!

Lucy: for the last time, I don't like Gray like that. I think you two belong with each other.

*Juvia and Gray both blush*

Gray: *grabs Juvia and kisses her*

Haru: well, now lets do the question!

*Italy's house*

Haru: Italy, someone has a question for you!

Italy: really?

Haru: yup. Sayuriarai asks since Germany told you how he feels about you, how do you feel about him?

Italy: it depends if the Germany we are talking about is a girl or a boy. If it's a boy, I see him as a best friend. nothing more, nothing less. If it's a girl... *starts to blush* then I would say that the feeling is mutual.

Haru: so you are saying that the only way GerIta can happen is if one person were a girl?

Italy: Si~

Haru: well, comment any truth/dares and I'll try to make it happen. By the way, thanks for the 833 views, I honestly thought this book was going to go nowhere.