Chapter 1 : New Day, New You

You've been awake for quite a while now, you've let your fear consume you as a whole, You've gave in into denial. And that's okay, From the way I see it, I'll always be there for you, I know you're scared of it, I am too. So I'll always be there when you need it. Think of me as a part of you.

Artemis woke up as she saw the broad daylight outside of her window, the sun was shining bright, It was blinding her eyesight. It felt too bright, It was a sunny day after all. As you closed the curtains, you looked around your room. It's a mess, you've been like this for over four years. You still see your sock underneath your bed, Who knows how long I've washed it. As you took a turn, you saw a bunch of notes on the door. It reminded you of something that was supposed to take place for the day. You remembered, It was your school's recruitment signing for your English Club. As you looked at the time, you quickly rushed towards your dresser, grabbing a White T-Shirt with a print of a eagle's feather, as you dawn on a pair of charcoal jeans that was hanging on the side of the door. As you started quickly wearing it, your phone rang. The contact showed Cecilia, as you hopped on one foot trying to reach your phone on your computer desk. You picked it up, speaking to her. She told you, you're late for the new rookie's coming in. Half of the new students in your school has already signed up for a club, and YOU missed it. You understood your mistake, as you hung up, running down the staircase, almost slipping because of you being clumsy. You thank god you didn't fall down, even worse, snapped your neck. You shook the thought as you ran for the door, grabbing your school bag next to it. Conveniently placed next to the door. You checked the time on your phone, you had 5 minutes to catch up to school. As you saw the sun shining down on you, you felt it would've take forever to make it in time. You ran towards school so that you could make it in time. You'd see your next door neighbors running their errands, As you focused on getting to school, you saw a broken piece of a music box gear on the floor. You picked it up as you stored it in your pocket, rushing towards school. You entered the gate, 2 minutes later as you rushed towards the English Club rooms, which was located on the 2nd floor. As you entered the room, you saw your friend Alherd, running to you telling that almost half the school has registered for clubs. Luckily for them, there was a good chunk of students that has joined the English Club. As you saw the classroom filled, you saw the amount of students on the table. You felt a rush of adrenaline to introduce them to the club. As you walked to the front, you opened the doors into the class, you saw the amount of students sitting down on the desks as they talked to each other. As you walked to the front, everyone you passed started to focus towards the front, as they paid attention towards the blackboard. As you walked to the front of the teachers desk, you looked back, the amount of students in the class was mind nerving.  You took a deep breath as you started to speak up towards everyone in the hall.

''Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to the English Club!'' Artemis spoke

As you started to strengthen yourself from breaking down. You started to introduce your entire team to everyone in the room. As you began shifting your focus towards someone next to you, as you passed the torch towards your friend, Cecilia. You stepped outside the classroom as your friend Alherd started to talk with the teachers. Mrs. Apple told Alherd that they needed to form a new group for the club as most of the previous members has moved onwards in their career. Artemis heard this as Alherd began scrambling around as he walked back and fourth to think who would be suitable to continue leading the English Club. As you stepped in, right as Mrs Apple left, You spoke to Alherd about what you heard. He told you that the club needed someone who is responsible enough to improve their English Language if they don't want Mr. Henry taking control back of the English Club. You told him that it'll be fine, It'll take a while to find someone who could take the lead. As you stepped back in, you saw that Cecilia has given everyone a piece of paper, as everyone started to write something on it with their pens. You asked Cecilia what she told them to do, she explained that she wanted them to write a short story, maybe around Thirty to Forty words, just as a warmup exercise. You walked towards the teachers desk and took a seat as you looked ahead of you, you saw them writing effortlessly. As Cecilia's watch began ringing, you asked everyone to stop what you were doing, and have collected the papers from the back, passing it onwards to the front, and have them pass it on the teachers table. As you saw each one passing their papers, someone in the crowd looked familiar, as you started to focus on the person more, another student would be blocking your view towards him, as you forget about the person, students from the front row began to organize the thin pieces of paper, as Cecilia gave each of them a paper clip so that it wouldn't fall off. As the papers were delivered on the table, everyone in the class began packing up for their first lesson of the year, as you began to collect the papers, you started to read through some of them. You asked Cecilia to see the short and simplistic stories the kids wrote, as you began going through each one, you gave your friends some of the clipped papers, you began reading some of the stories, they were sweet, some were questionable. As everyone handed back the clipped papers back, you organized them neatly as you read some of them. Everyone in the room left, Cecilia called you out, but you told her you'll catch up in around 5 minutes, to store the papers and clean the place up a bit. You looked through the papers once more, as they reminded when you were small, as you started to store the papers, one of them fell out, as you picked them up, you saw a, rather uncomfortable handwriting on it. It was messy, almost like someone was writing on blood. You thought of it as a kid struggling to write neatly, as you started to briefly read it, Something about that story was odd, It related to you about something you can't put your finger on, but the story had a strong meaning to it, you can't get your head out of it, as you clipped the paper back in the pile, as you kept the paper in a drawer somewhere in the club room. 

You started to look around the room, and admire how it's been a rough couple of years since you were the one's sitting on the students desk, as you turned back towards the exit, a familiar voice calls out to you, you tried shaking it off, but it got distracting where it reeled you in the room again, it was coming, from the backroom. Maybe this was a plot of a horror story, as you thought about it in your head. You've seen it many times on the television, maybe it was just a kid who got himself stuck in there. As you walked towards the backroom, it was empty. The broom, mop, bucket was gone. You thought someone stole it, as you looked back, The entire room was empty. The desks were in a bad condition, every single chair was broken, the blackboard was ripped in half, as the teachers desk was in the corner, you saw overgrown weeds that were seeping into the room, as the windows were covered in a thick layer of mist. You began walking further more, you saw students, students that were from earlier. You saw their severed heads, their nametags scattered around, you saw a student with a quarter of his head gone, you saw blood spilling from his head, his eyeballs seeping out from his eye sockets, as you walked even further, you saw, Cecilia. She was lying there lifeless, her right arm was gone, you saw a pool of blood on the floor as you started to back away, you saw Alhherd's corpse hugging you, as it fell backwards, You started to panic. You tried all your best not to lose your composure, as you began to cry, you started to curl into a ball, a shard of a broken flask was in front of you, as you picked it up. The voices in your head began screaming louder, you saw a body of, someone who you used to know, as it steps in front of you, It says,

''Do it.'' 

You felt a rush of adrenaline that overpowered you, it took away your feeling of being afraid, as you stabbed her chest multiple times, you began to kill her painlessly as you began to stab her, over and over, and over again. As the body began fading into dust, you heard the voices speak to you again, they told you to look behind as you saw the another person, you mindlessly stabbed the person with the broken glass, as shards of the flask began to wither off, you started going crazy, as your mental state began to skyrocket, you began laughing, The feeling of that adrenaline that rushed to you continued, as you saw someone you loved, you mindlessly stabbed him, as you saw it's face, you suddenly let go of the flask, as the flask drops, the body shifts into a creature unidentifiable as it jumps right at you.

You suddenly regain control, as you looked around the room again, You started to take a deep breath as you looked around the room, It felt like you relived someone's gruesome memory. As you quickly left the club room, you saw other students walking around, getting ready for their classes or courses. As you started to feel a little dizzy, you shook the feeling off as you went to your locker to get ready for your next course. You walked over to your locker and see your friends waiting for you, they greeted you as you took out your Biology Textbook and a notepad, as you brought your laptop along to type any important notes down, You walked with them as one left for their classes, you and Cecilia walked together to your class. As you took a seat with Cecilia, you talked to her about having a weird experience in the Club Room, you said you felt like you relived a rather, odd experience. Cecilia told it was probably a weird dream, she asked you how many hours have you slept ever since you started staying up for your, personal projects. You told her you didn't know, maybe around three to four hours for these past days? Cecilia patted you on the back as you laid your head on the table, wrapping your arms around as you closed your eyes to have a little rest. As Mr. Green walked in, you opened your laptop up, as it awoken from Sleep Mode, a loud anime sound came out of the speakers, it was such a sexually arousing sound that you quickly closed your laptop when you heard that, Everyone in the class looked around wondering who played that sound. You kept your head low, as you began to feel awkward next to Cecilia, she couldn't contain her laughter as she busted out laughing at the end of class. You told her it wasn't intentional and she forgotten to close that tab before going to sleep, which made her laugh even more.

As school ended, you and Cecilia met up with the others. You all planned out on going somewhere for a study group for an upcoming Additional Math test. You told everyone you needed to finish something back home, as you walked home, waving at everyone while going home. As you arrived, you saw your brother watching the television, you asked him if he had his lunch yet, he nodded, claiming that he has. As you walked upstairs, taking your shoes out. You went to your room as you laid on your bed. You sighed out at how tiring school was, as you looked up towards the ceiling, you decided to get on your phone, scrolling through your social media. Today was a good day for you, you felt. You'll continue any further studies in maybe an hour.