Revealed

After 3 days
Nobody had seen Zhan for three days, nobody knew where he was neither Yibo. Zhan have no contact with anyone at all.
Meanwhile Zhan's company was losing everything his contracts, projects, clients.

One day
Zhan entered the office after the half time. He was looking very tired, he was not happy and cheerful as he was used to be.

He entered inside his cabin and sat there. After sometime a man entered inside his cabin too.

"Sir....we have a bad news...."said the man.

"What...." asked Zhan.

"Sir....this morning.....all our assets from our company's bank were sent to a unknown bank account....we are left with nothing sir..... our company will be announced bankrupt...."said the man panicking.

"Hmm....."said Zhan calmly.

"Where is Yibo...."asked Zhan.

"He left the company soon today...."said the man and Zhan nodded and walked outside.

The man was confused as Zhan didn't even reacted a bit at the situation, rather he asked for Yibo.

In a different place
Yibo was walking in the street with big buildings as he entered one of them.

He walked towards a door and opened it as he entered inside. It was very dark inside.

"I am here.....turn on the lights...."said Yibo as the lights turned on and Yibo saw a man sitting on a chair while back facing him.

"Why are you sitting like that......i hope.....you are happy now...."said Yibo.

"Yes happy....i am very happy...."said the person as Yibo looked at him with a suprised face.

"That voice.....Zhan ge....."said Yibo while looking at the chair, as the chair turned around.

"Welcome.....Wang Yibo....."said Zhan with a devilish smile on his face.

"You......"said Yibo as he moved back and tried to run but Xuan stoped him and pushed him on the ground.

"Where are you going Yibo.....will you not meet your boyfriend....."said Xuan with a grin.

"Yes Yibo...."said Zhan and approached him.

"Which one do you want to meet....me or the other one...."asked Zhan and Yibo widened his eyes.

"I know everything Yibo....i found everything.....i found how you were cheating me....your dear boyfriend had told me everything.....now its your turn....."said Zhan.

Few hours ago
Zhan and Xuan walked inside the building and knocked at the door as a person opened the door.

Zhan punched hard on his face and the man fell down.

"How did you both got here....."said the person.

"That's not the Matter....Su Hai.....how we got here...."said Xuan and kicked Hai.

"Hey....i will kill you two...."said Hai angrily.

"Okay....then try...."said Zhan and started beating him brutally.

"Please.....leave me....ahh.... don't beat me....."said Hai while begging.

"Then tell me why did you do all this...."said Zhan while grabbing on the man's collar.

"I....i will tell you..... first leave me.."said Hai and Zhan jerked him away.

"Actually....i was keeping an eye on you from years....you were always the best....i know I can't get on top till I remove you..... but..... everytime I do something my plan fails.....at that time I saw you with your new secretary Yibo....it was very easy to tell from your face that you like that boy.....i thought to take this opportunity and approached him.....it was very easy to get close to him.....he agreed to become my boyfriend then I asked him to help me get your company down.....at first he hesitated but then he agreed.....we don't have to do much because you were foolishly in love with him....you proposed him and as we decided he said yes.....after that you trusted him so much that you told him everything and he passed each and every information to me....i used all the information to destroy your company......and at last I destroyed it completely...."said Hai.