S2 Ep.1/1

Izuku's POV:
"...And I want you all to hand in the essay in how to effectively capture different villains tomorrow." He said as his class we're leaving and his 3rd years were about to come in.

"Evening class. Oh, Marina! How's your brother?"

"He's great sir, his arm is recovering. Soon he'll be allowed to go back to paperwork for his agency!"

"That's great news!"

He welcomed each student and asked about how they, their friends and their families were.

"So-"

Bang

"Sir!" Marina exclaimed,"That came from-"

"-The principal's office...Marina, James and Charles follow me. The rest of you stay here until I return."

He and the 3 selected students lashed to Nezu's office.

When they got there, they saw a villain beating Nezu while pinning him to the floor.

He charged the villain and left the other 3 to see to Nezu.

The villain jumped out of the broken window into the courtyard feet below.

"Shit..." He muttered while taking out his notebook.

He wrote what he remembered.

"Physical and possible other quirk. Physical:Dragon Esq.
Other:
Hair:gold with red and green streaks.
Eyes:
Tail:scaled with gold and red scales."

He let out a sigh and closed the notebook.

"James, Marina bring Nezu to Bakugo's office...Charles. I need you to inform Aizawa that I will be out for the rest if the day."

"Yes sir!" The 3 said in unison.

He ran to his office and packed his hero bag. He took his phone out and rang one of his close friends.

"Hey Kiri. I need a favour..."

"Sure bro! What is it?"

"I need to borrow some backup."

"You at work?"

"Yep."

"I'll send them to the front gates."

"Thanks man. Talk to you next week."

He hung up and finished packing what he needed before walking through the halls, to the front of the school.

He walked to the gates and waited for the interns to arrive.

The interns soon arrived.

"Hey guys."

A few muttered mornings and hellos were heard.

"Look up at the windows."

As the interns looked up, He looked around him or signs of movement or damage.

There were damaged bushes against the wall.

"Start checking over  there." He ordered.

"Pair up and spread out!" He then changed his order.

Four interns headed to the bushes and the others spread out across the grounds.

I went up to my class and informed them to return to their dorms and go into lock down.

When I came back down, an intern approached me with some small items in a bag. It looked like fragments of pearls.

"We found these just outside of the grounds. We suspect they contained some sort of teleportation device seeing as there are no traces from their position on."

"Hmm...I'll take them for analysis. You continue your search in the meanwhile."

The interns nod and I bring the bag up to the science labs.

Just as I'm taking out equipment, I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I call, taking out a microscope.

James walks in.

"Hello sir, one of the interns told me you were doing an analysis on some evidence and I was wondering g if I could help?"

"Sure! Grab that bunsen burner and we'll get to work!"

James grabbed the burner and we started.

(timeskip)

"Ok so there is a trace of quirk energy in the shards..."

"Yes but what does that mean?" James asks, sweating.

"It means that this was the work of more than one person. Gather the group. We need to have a meeting."

"Yes sir!" James says before running off.

I stand here. Who could have a quirk like this... there was that villain from my youth but he now worked for us after realizing that killing wouldn't bring his family back. I groan and heave a sigh before walking to the meeting room and plopping down in Nezu's usual seat. Soon teaches from all subjects flood in, chaperoned by James. I rise to greet them.

"Thank you James. Feel free to listen in." I say before sitting down again.

James sits on the tables on the wall to the left of the meeting room..

"We have a possible assassin on the loose. We don't know what their true quirk is or if they were working on their own." I turn to the whiteboard behind me and began writing up what we already knew. "James. Would you like to share our discoveries?"

James rises and comes up to the front.

"Pearl-like shards have been found on the premises. We have tested them and they contained a powder associate with teleporting quirks. From research and experiments I have done in my  spare time I can add that typically in capsule form or or 'pearl' form teleporting objects contain a slight trace of DNA typically derived from sweat or, in some cases, blood both of which need to be powdered. There was also a case that whenever a young girl cried she produced a liquid which could teleport anyone who ingested or even touched the tears."

"Thank you James. Now. All of you as Pro Heroes, new and retired, I expect you to be able to aid in the tracking down and apprehending this villain. with his information."

My phone rings and  answer.

"I need you back here, right now."