Not a Chapter

Hi. This is an authors note. If you really don't care then just skip the parts in bold.

I read in other books that other authors loose inspiration and how they have real life things happening that they have to deal with.

I just wanted to post this to say that well: "Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person."

I can't exactly say why I'm having a hard time because if someone from my real life saw this they would know the news 2 months earlier then they are supposed to know it. But I'll just say that I have some REALLY BIG things happening in the next couple of months and I just... It's making me more depressed then I have ever been in the past and I just don't have an inspiration to write this book.

My regular levels of depression are just me spending all my time on YouTube and other apps while putting on a happy mask in public. But because of the big things even YouTube hasn't been helping.

My other book will probably still update because I wrote almost the entire book all at once. This book however I did not write all at once so I'm not going to be updating.

Once everything is settling back down I might update this with little short chapters but this book will be rapping up soon.

-Thank you for your patience and hopefully your support