Chapter 7. Oh no

Mari POV:

"Mari r u okay?" Kalel asks.

I went home and called her to come over. I'm siting on the couch with an upset stomach.

"I'm probably just sick." I respond with. But I know what's happening.

"I've been feeling the same way maybe we caught the same thing."

Oh god. I have to puke. I run to the toilet and when I'm done puking Kalel starts. We hold back each other's hair. When we are both done we look at each other and lock eyes both knowing.

"We are both pregnant." Both of us say at the same time.

"Omigosh" I say not wanting to admit it.

"Finally" Kalel says at the same time.

"What do u mean finally?"

"Oh um Anthony and I have been trying for a long time."

"And u didn't tell me?!"

"Whatever that's in the past now. We need to get some tests." We go to the story and buy two tests and go to my house.
•••
"Okay here we go. Mine is on the back of the toilet and ur's is on the sink."

"1... 2... 3..." I'm pregnant! Omigosh I can't take care of a child.

"Omg yes!!" Kalel says over my thoughts. How are we going to tell the boys?
•••

-=+=-
Originally I didn't want to do the whole baby thing, but I have ideas for the future. If u want u can leave baby names for both babies. I'm thinking Padilla and Takahashi for last names.
-=+=-