9

Aizawa, Bakugou and Izuku were in Recovery girl's office as she heals Y/n. After she was done she gave y/n a lollipop then turns to Izuku. 

"I cannot believe you gave Y/n One for All Izuku. I would have least thought you would have thought her how to use it better then when All Might thought you." Recovery girl scolded the green hair boy. 

"S-sorry Recovery girl. I thought she would have gotten it at at least." Izuku says. 

"Deku Y/n's not even paying attention." Bakugou says as Izuku sees Y/n on her phone eating the lollipop. Y/n ended up making some new friends, she had gotten Haru's and the other girl's number. Turns out Tenya was her cousin on their father's side. Her name was Ayame, she was pretty chill when she wasn't super focus. 

"Y/n you need to be more careful." Aizawa tells her. 

"Careful got it." Y/n says looking up from her phone. She didn't really get what was going on at the moment, but she got the feeling her dad would scold her along with her sister when she got home. 

At home

  Y/n was right, both her dad and sister scolded her. What didn't help her was that Shinso was there and heard about what happened as well. 

"Y/n how in the world did you even break both of your legs and arm? That's what doesn't make sense to me." Eri asks her as Y/n looks at her dad for help. She couldn't tell Eri, even if she could how would she tell her? No Y/n had to make something up to cover the truth. 

"I was being an idiot with my quirk." Y/n says as Eri rolls her eyes. 

"When are not pushing yourself. Well we can only hope we got in now. I'm going to take a shower then go to bed." Eri says leaving the room. Once she was gone Y/n still had to deal with the two males in front of her. 

"Y/n." Shinso started, but she stood up. 

"Look I know what your going to say. I had to do something or else that huge robot was going to crush Ayame. I couldn't just stand around. I treated that test as if it was happening in real life. So that helped me a bit more. I know I should had been more careful and I should have understood Izuku more, but at least I helped her." Y/n says looking down. For Aizawa it was really bringing back memories of Izuku and All Might back when he was a first year. 

"Listen there's an easier way of using One for All, but like Midoriya  your going to have to learn how to use it. We aren't going to tell you how to use it, but we'll help you along the way. Just know your dad and brothers will help you." Aizawa hugs his child as he remembers the small numb little girl he took in all those years ago. 

"Thank dad." Y/n says as she hugs back. 

Time skip

  A few weeks had passed, Y/n and Eri were waiting for their test scores. Ayame and Haru texted Y/n saying they got in. Kota had gotten his too saying he also got in. He was telling the girls to calm down and that they didn't have to worry. At the moment the trio was in the living room of the Aizawa household while watching Avengers End game for the fiftieth time. 

"Okay you three I better not see my house a mess when I get back got it." Aizawa warns the three kids as they nod. Not even in the next minute Aizawa comes in using his scarf to pull Kota away from the girls and out of the house. 

"Dad what was that for?!" Eri asks as Aizawa tells him 'sorry it's family time.' He holds up two envelops with the girls name on it. The girls take them and rush to their rooms. When Y/n got to her room and set the envelop down she heard Eri's screaming saying she got in. Y/n was anxious now, taking the folding paper she rips it open and a circuital thing comes out. It turns on and shows Kirishima on there. 

"Hello baby shark hope your doing well!" Kirishima says using the old nickname he gave Y/n. 

"Pretty cool huh, it's like I'm actually talking to you!" Kirishima says with a smile on his face making Y/n smile too. 

"So you going to give me my score or not Kiri?" Y/n asks the hologram. 

"Now I bet your waiting for your score right? Well I'm here to tell you something Baby shark. Here at U.A have only seen that power be used like that once. Now please tell me your not going to break every bone in your body for the love of god. Please." Kirishima asks as a video of Y/n shows her breaking her legs. 

"Yes I promise. How many more people are going to be scolding me for that?" Y/n asks. 

"Y/n Aizawa welcome to U.A hero course! Your total points were over fifty! I'm very proud of you Baby shark, can't wait to see what you'll be doing." Kirishima says as the message turns off. Tears run down Y/n face while she smile. She's never felt more happy or more proud of herself. 

"Fuck yeah! I got into U fucking A!" Y/n yells out loud for the whole house to hear. 

"You got it!" Y/n hears from her window. Turns out Kota was climbing up to go through her window. 

"Fuck yeah your stuck with me for the rest of your life! Ain't no getting rid of me bitch." Y/n says as she pulls him into her room. Kota ended up missing a step and falls on top of Y/n. Both Aizawa and Eri heard the thud and went into Y/n's room. Y/n was too happy to care about Kota having to face death. Both sisters were happy they got into their dream school. While Kota? Kota was the reason why Aizawa put in cameras around his house.  

Your in U.A now! I knew you could do it! Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!