21

"Wait what." Y/n says as Kota puts down his arms. 

"No no NO!" Y/n yells at him as Jiro takes her away from him. 

"Kota you better keep fighting me!" Y/n says as something knocks her out. Jiro hit a nerve to make her knock out. Kota sighs as Y/n gets carried out. He smiles as he walks out to see recovery girl. As he goes he runs into Izuku on the way. 

"Kota." Izuku says with a smile making Kota smile as well. 

"Hey, what's up?" Kota says as Izuku chuckles. 

"Nothing much just wanted to check in with you. And the others. Speaking of the others have you seen Eri and Y/n. I know you just finished your fight." Izuku asks him, Kota shakes his head. He sees Izuku sighs as he thanks him and leaves. Kota watches as he leaves as continues his walk to recovery girl. Y/n was already there and awake, along with Eri. 

"Simp." Eri smirks. 

"I will knock your ass out, I do not care if you're a girl." Kota claims as Eri chuckles and looks back at Y/n.

"Listen Kota, you could have won. That fight wasn't fair. I'll be wanting a rematch soon." Y/n states as he nods. 

"You sound just like Bakugou when he use to go here. If your eyes would be red, you could be mistaken for his kid." Recovery girl laughs looking at the three friends. Eri smiles at takes both of their hands. 

"Hey look on the bright side, at least you didn't kill each other." Eri smiles as Kota remembers something. 

"Oh yeah Izuku was looking for you two. I would go see him before Eri's fight." Kota says as both sisters look at each other. 

"Izuku already saw us, with Shoto. They told Y/n good job, while they told me good luck for when I get called." Eri says as Kota looks at Y/n as she nods. 

"Then why was he looking for you when I was coming here?" Kota asks as the girls look at each other. Recovery girl was out of the room while they were taking to refill one of the pain killers. The door opens to reveal Kurai. 

"I'm guessing your fight is done." Eri says as Kurai nods. 

"I barely made it out alive and I was using my quirk." Kurai says with a chuckle then the door opens again. 

"There you two are. I've been looking for you. Kota why didn't you tell me you found them?" Izuku says as Kurai gets a shiver down his spine. 

"That's not Deku." Kurai says as the group all get up standing on their guard. 

"Hey recovery girl I wanted you ask you-" The room looks at another Izuku. 

"Wait so who's the real Deku?" Eri says as the first one that came in smiles at the one that just entered. 

"Hello Izuku-kun." Says the person that started to melt. 

"Nee-san." Kurai whispers as Himko was reveled to them. 

"I knew keeping a tracker on you was a good idea." Himko giggles looking at Kurai making him sacred. 

"It's alright Kurai you didn't know." Y/n says.

"Nee-san please, don't do this." Kurai says as Himko smiles widely at him. 

"Sorry, but it's so much fun." Himko says as she pulls out her knife and tries to strike Kota, but Eri rewinds her. 

"Wow I missed your quirk." Himko says as she throws her knife at the window. Then a blue fire comes through. 

"Dabi." Y/n says as a white hair male comes through the window. She kinda wished it was Shoto, but Dabi wasn't the only Todoroki to come through the window. 

"Shoto!" 

"Babe- I mean Shoto!"

"Go run I'll take him! Izuku get Himko!" Shoto tells him and the teens. The group of teens runs out of the room while the pros handle the villains. 

"Where do you think Himko put the tracker?" Eri asks Y/n making her think. 

"Kurai do you have your phone on you?" Kota asks him. Kurai nods and gives him the phones. Kota takes apart the phone and finds a tracker. 

"Shit." Kurai says as Kota throws it down the way they came. 

"It's fine you didn't know. We'll be fine once we find a place to find." Eri says as the group nods. As they were about to continue running Y/n was pulled by the ankle. Before she could say anything she saw the person holding her. 

"My sweet little girl, look at how you've grown. Eraser's been taking good care of you." (M/n) tells her. Y/n was frozen. How was she here? Where's all the other pros? Why is she so sacred now? Of all times. 

"Now it's time you come home with us. You and your sister." She says as she now grabs Eri. 

"ERI!" 

"Y/N!" Both boys call out to the girls as (M/n) takes them away. While getting away little sparks could be seen from a far. They were getting closer. Y/n knew who's sparks they belong too.

"ONII-CHAN!" Y/n yells out to Bakugou as she knocks (M/n) out of the sky. 

"You little brat!" She yells both Y/n and Eri get caught in mid air. Thanks too Ochaco who got a call that a villain was near where she was. 

"You bitch, didn't you pull this shit years ago? Back then this plan didn't work. So what makes you think it's going to work this time." Bakugou claims as he smirks.

"You guys are dumbasses aren't you? Their older now, with more control over their powers. So you're just asking to die at this point." Bakugou chuckles as Ochaco sets down the girls for them to hide. 

"You think they could fight? Be honest. The moment Y/n saw you she called out to you in need for help. Now tell me?" 

"Do you really think she can make it as a hero, even as a sidekick?" (M/n) asks him. 

"Yes, because she knows what fights she can win and she'll lose. So she works to be stronger. With her sister by her side. Not their faults they had crappy childhoods. They'll make it as heroes. Then they kill you!" Bakugou says, bit feels a pain in his stomach. He looks down to see a knife being pulled out. Then he falls to the ground. 

"Onii-chan!" 

"Bakugou!"

"Kacchan!"

hey guys sorry for not updating for a (long) while. Hope you all liked this chapter, and take a guess of who stabbed Bakugou. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEE!!!