Striker isn't a imp

So, I came up with this theory when I was watching how Striker hissed. I have made a few observation on him and this theory.

One: He doesn't have the same color as other imps. Other imps have blood red skin. The most of the imps we've seen is apart of Millie's family but we have seen imps that aren't apart of Blitz's, Moxxie's or Millie's family.  Other civilians of imp city have blood red skin. Striker doesn't and this actually leaves me wonder if Striker is a sinner that fell or if he is half imp from one of his parents' sides. Striker has orange-ish white-ish color skin. He also looks more fluffy than the other imps. I also think that the way he was talking to Blitz was actually his powers and not an illusion that Blitz was getting sucked into.

Two: He has powers like a sinner. So, have you guys heard how Striker was talking to Blitz to try and convince him to betray Stolas by killing him. Striker kept hissing like a snake and his eyes became more vibrant while he talked to Blitz. This gives me the idea that he is part serpent. Also, he moves pretty fast and easily like how a snake is able to move so rapidly and quiet. We do see how Sir Pentious's eyes started to glow when he was about to fight Cherri Bomb. So, this could be a hint that Striker is a sinner or a imp hybrid.

Three: His connections to get the gun to kill hell royalty. Now, a sinner wouldn't sell a high advance murder weapon to a imp. But a sinner or imp hybrid would get that gun easily with a lot of money. Striker could of had other assassinations that gave him a lot of money.

This is all I got. Do you agree with me or do you guys have another theory about Striker's past?

Written before episode 6 was released