Were Married!!!!!!!!

Gabbys p.o.v.

So in a week me and mills are getting married is it exciting!!!! So the date will be (12/25/15) and the place is ( the firehouse of course). Today were cake testing for our cake. I want a choclate and peter probaly wants lemon. "Gabby come on its cake testing time!" peter said. "Okay!" I say back to him. Once we were in the car i said "I want choclate you want lemon dont you?" "Yes i do, how did you know??"He said. "Magic!" I laughed. He laughed too. we got there and we saw a ton of cake. I headed torward the choclates and peter lemon. I saw choclate fudge, choclate peanuts, choclate mint/peppermint, and choclate lemon.

Peters pov

I saw the lemon and dashed over there. I saw lemon blueberry, lemon strawberry, lemon mint, and lemon choclate. I picked lemon choclate. "hey gabby" i said with a lot of cake in my mouth. "I picked lemon choclate" "I got choclate lemon! she replies. so we got choclate lemon cake.

Gabbys p.o.v.

so when we were done we went back to the firehouse and went inside " hey guus were he-" Suprise!!!!! A few days later it was are wedding day! "Shay!" i called. " can you help me with my wedding dress?" "sure" she replies. She helped me with my hair, makeup, and dress. "You look beautiful gabby." she says softly. "I do" i say to my self. "So you ready or you gonna run off" shay says giggling. "Im ready" i say.

"Gabby time for the wedding" says antonio happily. "Okay" I reply.

*Wedding Music*
Do you Gabbrella Dawson take Peter Mills to be your husband? "I Do" and do you peter mills take Gabbrella Dawson to be your lovely wedded wife? "I Do" You may kiss the bride. *clapping* "I love you" I say. "I love you more"He replies and pickes me up bridal style and we got home and relaxed.