What is going on?

Later onto the afternoon, Louie was in the TV room watching the Ottoman Empire. Huey and Dewey came into the room. "Ooo! Ottoman Empire!" Dewey said excitedly as he sat down next to Louie. "Shhh! Be quiet, can't hear." Louie said as he tried to focus on the show. "I don't get the point of this show." Huey said, tilting his head a bit. As they focused on the show, Huey heard something outside. Curious, Huey went over and looked at the windows. As he looked, he saw a girl their age flying and holding a book. It seemed as she was throwing spells. As Huey inspected more, he heard a loud boom and the house shake a little as he grasped onto something to not fall over. Webby, Lena and Violet came running over. "What was that?!" Lena shouted. "I don't know.." Huey said, looking out the window again. "I saw a girl with a book, throwing spells at the mansion." Huey said. Louie and Dewey ran over soon. A spell bomb soon stroke the mansion near them as the mansion collapsed a little near them. All of them panicked. Huey got in front of Louie and dewey, protecting them. Webby and violet stood next to them. Lena used her strength to cast a force field around them as a blue sphere surrounded them, protecting them from the crumbles of the mansion. Lena did her best to keep the spell stable. Soon the spell bombs stop and the rubble finished falling. Huey looked around but the girl with the book was gone. Lena removed the spell as she looked around. Most of the mansion had collapsed. Violet, Lena, Louie, Dewey and Huey were all talking about what happened. Lena looked over and saw Webby standing there, staring at all the rubble on the ground. "Pink..?" Lena asked with a worried tone. Webby slowly turned her head to them, tears rolling down her face. Webby managed to speak between her sobs."What's going on..?"