Strawberry Kisses

TW: SMUT[ at the End]
"So Hyunjin are we a couple now or what?", Felix asked with his heartbeat even going higher. Hyunjin didn't even hesitate to say yes. Felix was pleasured by that making him feel a emotional explosion full of happiness. Hyunjin asked Felix how to kiss while making a ponytail with his hands since he had no experience how to even kiss. Felix smiled and laughed: "I can tell you how too if you want even tho I wouldn't consider myself an expert".

Felix tried to explain by words but he just ended up kissing Hyunjin and saying to him that he should follow the rhythm. After the kiss Felix decided to give Hyunjin a little Strawberry Kiss because he's never done that before and wanted to try it out. Hyunjin giggled since it was kind of ticklish. "So Hyunjin uhm I know that this is really getting fast right now but...", Felix stopped the sentence. "But?...What is it tell me?", Hyunjin asked with a smile trying his best to make him feel comfortable.

"Do you wanna try having sex?Uhm...", Felix asked while starting to stutter. "I mean I'm pretty open for it so I don't mind really much. But isn't it a bit risky doing it here?", Hyunjin asked while a drop of sweat running down his face. "Did you not know?The members are uon vacation so I guess we are pretty alone here", Felix commented. Felix pushed Hyunjin down while the bed made a squeaky noise. Felix looked in Hyunjins cute innocent looking eyes and gave him a short kiss. Felix pulled Hyunjins shirt up while looking at his trained abs he was suprised that Hyunjin looked very trained nowadays.