Side Story - Tiffany

So if you didn't already know, Tiffany is the name if gave Techno's sister since her name is unknown and I'm creative.

I based my head Canon a lot on this one webtoon called "Technoblade: Origins" but The Angel Incarnate

As seen here

Now these stories are my HC, with a bit of a twist; Tiffany is in the said story

In the story I had explained that Tiff was a young girl when the attack and the full.wipe out of their Horde happened, almost out of toddler years to be exact.

She was taken to the arena to fight along with Technoblade, but unlike Techno, she doesn't like bloody things, so instead of fighting in the arena, she huddled up into a corner and cried during the whole time. It's a miracle she even loved that single round.

When she full on stabbed someone just so she WOULDNT go into the arena, their father, who now owns the arena, said "yknow what fuck it. I guess you can work in the stands."

(Now warning this may be a bit Triggering ;-;)

So instead of fighting, Tiffany was sent to do literally anything people asked her to do in the stands for extra money.

This lead to terrible things happening to her which is another reason why Techno was so filled with rage when they finally broke out. He hated the crowd cheering for him but also the crowd having little to no regard or kindness to his sister and using her instead.

To add on it was also mental/emotional abuse since they said "the prettier you are the more extra pay you'll get" and each time someone else got more money than her, she'd feel less pretty. She was told to hide her piglin features so she wore a hat over her piglin ears and her tusks were filed down, she also wore long dresses to not show that her legs were also part of those features. She grew up like that ever since, each time her tusks grew a bit more she'd file them down. However this ended when Techno officially went into retirement when she was no longer called "That one Anarchist's sister" and was in danger of getting killed too.

This lead to later problems in Tiffany's life like avoiding interaction with people by over working herself, sometimes starving herself to look better or dousing herself in make up and perfume just to feel pretty.

Kristen, who also raised her for some amount of time, was very concerned about the whole thing and ended up asking Techno about it while Niki was over.

When Techno refused to explain what happened to Tiffany, Niki was very fed up and asked Tiff herself, leading in at least a month of spiral break downs for seemingly "no reason" and the ONLY person who'd be able to calm her down was Techno since he KNOWS what she went through.

She won't share what happened or why it happened at all.

So have this short story
~~~

The young girls hands dripped of blood as she shakily looked up at the now cracked mirror.

How did she get here exactly?

There was little to no explanation. It's been 3 weeks shouldn't she be fine? Her shaking got worse as she let out a choked sob, attempting to stop such a noise leaving her mouth to attract attention to her.

She was at an event that had taken Techno and she had begged to go because she needed to retrain herself about human interaction, but that's not seeming to work.

Thr blood dripping from her hands felt like they were turning black as the walls seemed to close in around her, her lungs taking shallow breaths.

She felt like she was drowning without water

It feels like something terrible is going to happen.

Her head hurt too much and all she could remember and seeing herself falling slowly.

Where was she going?

And why sideways?

Whats happening?

Her head was pounding and now she needs a nap. But all she felt was blood.

And the cold arms of the floor.

~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed that I am very tired I stayed up late last night

704 words