Under the Moonlight, Everything Happens for a Reason.

We have all had them, those secret loves that for one reason or another we cannot bring ourselves to tell anyone about it, not even the person that we desire.

Secret loves that live in our hopes, dreams and imagination, but that for some reason or another never manage to develop into anything more.

One night, a dark night where the only lights where the moon and the street lights. Sean was walking down the street, as he was walking; he looked down at the road.

That moment, Paula was walking towards him while looking up at the white shinning moon.

They both walked by without noticing each other. Suddenly a sparkle from the above showed that a silver key fell to the ground.

They both reached down to pick it up and bumped their heads while doing so. He blew the dust off the key and she wiped off the water. They both looked at each other and smiled.

She told him thanks, and that’s where the conversation began.

She walked down street, with the moon shining its bright light on her and he went after her, leaving the darkness behind him like as he was walking towards the light.

That key showed him a whole new world with Paula and it opened a door to her heart. At that moment, she was the only one who brought light into his world.

He felt safe and sound being around her even though he knew that he just met her but deep down he just had this feeling of knowing her his whole life.

As Sean walked behind her, he then knew it was now or never. He kept his head held high and started a conversation with her.

Looking at the way the conversation was going on, he had this feeling inside him that she somehow felt the same way about him too.

He walked and accompanied her all the way to her house, as they reached Paula’s house, they stopped, looked at each other and smiled.

They both knew that at time it was faith & destiny that brought them there. They somehow knew, that, perhaps, this was meant to be.

They exchanged numbers, and he watched her walk into her house.

He knew that, at that very moment, he has been bit by the love bug; Sean smiled and walked back home knowing that things are going to be different from this day onwards.