|𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Like his mother told him, Jungkook asked his boss if he could go home earlier, and luckily he agreed since there wasn't too much left to do

He arrived home at 7 p.m. and it was dinner time already.
And since the Manobans invited them for dinner, they decided to leave the house 15 minutes before 8, to arrive there at exactly 8 p.m.

The door rang and Taehyung, who was walking down the stairs to go to the kitchen, immediately walked to the main door and opened it for the visitors.

Once he saw them, he made a shocking face and smiled.
"Ohh- welcome auntie and uncle Jeon-"

Jungkook's parents made their way inside after a small smile and a 'Thank you" and wore the indoor slippers, leaving their son with his best friend behind.

"I thought you would be busy again like everytime"
Taehyung said and walked inside.

It's been already 6 months since Mr. and Mrs. Manoban and their only son returned to South Korea. But not even once could Jungkook visit them, even though they live only a few miles away from each other.

Every time he would come back home late and his parents didn't insist on him to go with them.
But today is different. There's someone special.

"I didn't have that much work today"

Jungkook changed his shoes into the indoor slippers and walked behind the older boy to the dining room.

Jungkook noticed a new girl sitting in front of him and next to Taehyung.
He thought about the girl his best friend talked about, that 'Jinnie' girl, but then he shrugged his thoughts off and decided to ask the boy after the dinner time.

Everyone was at the dinning table, except for the doll-like-face girl.

That's when they heard someone running down the stairs.
Everyone looked at her, she was smiling and happily coming down.

"I'm really sorry for coming late, I was face timing my daughter"

'Her daughter?'
'Didn't she miscarriage her baby back then?'
'Does she have a new one?'
'Is she married or does she have a boyfriend?'
These four questions. He badly wanted to know the answers of these questions. But of course he couldn't ask her. It's none of his business now. He is no one to her.

Four years ago, when Lisa got pregnant, everyone thought she'll miscarriage the baby, but she didn't.
She couldn't kill a only two months old baby in her belly.

The elders, along with Taehyung and Jennie smiled at Lisa, but the youngest man didn't. He was too sad to even fake a small smile. How his boss defended Tzuyu at the company made him too angry and sad at the same time.

She sat down next to Jennie and looked at the food on the table.
She was feeling so hungry, that she looked like she was about to eat the whole food.