Practice make Perfect

.Ciel and Vivian watched as Sebastian and Griffin tried to resuscitate Lauretta. Undertaker slowly stood up from behind his counter, letting out small chuckles once in a while as he spoke.

"Quite a surprise to see you back child, I heard you had run away." Undertaker said as both Vivian and Ciel turned to him.

Ciel wrapped his arm protectively around Vivian's waist as she looked down at the ground. Lauretta jumped up surprised as everyone looked at her.

Lauretta:"What happened? Where are we?"

Vivian:"We're at the Undertaker's funeral parlor, and you fainted."

Lauretta:"That's perposterious, I do not faint, I have never fainted before in my life."

She said standing up before she turned to Vivian who held up the fake skull to Lauretta's face. Lauretta stared at the skull for a second before she fell backwards again as she fainted again.

Griffin:"Lauretta!"

He tried to wake her up as Undertaker laughed again and Sebastian stood beside Ciel. Vivian sighed and tossed the skull away in a random direction before she, Ciel and Sebastian turned to Undertaker, who slowly stood up and chuckled light before he said:

"W-What can I do for you my lord?"

Ciel:"We came to get some information on the resent murders of young girls around london. We already know who it is..."

Undertaker stood up and smiled as he said:

"Then why come to me my lord? Surly you also know why he is doing it correct?"

Vivian looked down at hed feet before she looked up at Ciel and said:

"He's trying to draw me out. He thinks that if he kills enough girls then we'll come after him!"

Ciel clentched his hand tightly as Undertaker said:

"You are correct child, that's exactly it."

Griffin looked up after hearing everything and finally reviving Lauretta who sat up rubbing her throbbing head.

Griffin:"But why attack those innocent girls?"

Vivian turned to him and said:

"He thinks they all committed a crime like Hazel did when she fell in love with Lord Manuel. Like I told you before Griffin, he believes what he's doing is right and he's cleaning the earth of them. And he believes I've committed the biggest sin off all by falling in love with Ciel."

She looked away as she reached into her purse and pulled out her family gun and stared at her reflection in the surface.

Later...

Vivian sat in her old bedroom in the phantomhive manor. She was lost in deep thought as she stared at her gun that shw didn't head Ciel walk in until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up at him and he noticed her uneasiness. She smiled a little at him before she looked back down at her gun as Ciel sat down next to her.

Ciel:"It's really bothering you isn't it love?"

He said as he reached over and gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. She looked up at him and gently held his hand into her own before she leaned against his touch.

Vivian:"Yes, it is Ciel."

She let go of his hand and looked back down at her gun. Ciel looked away and began to think to himself before he turned back to her as she stood up. He watched as she was about to exit the room when he quickly stood up and gently grabbed her wrist, holding her back.

Ciel:"Where are you going?"

Vivian:"To the forest... I've made up my mind..."

Ciel blinked confused as she turned to him with a smirk on her face.

Ciel:"What do you mean?"

Vivian smiled as she said:"I've decided to go after Ash and this horrible nightmare once and for all. But first, I've got to adjust my skills."

Ciel blinked confused at first, before a smile slowly appeared on his face as he said:

"Care to have a little help?"

Time skip, In the forest...

Ciel stood on the side as he watch. Vivian stood a few feet away holding her gun tightly in her hands, gripping the handle tightly. She aimed at a piece of wood before firing. The bullet hit the wood but it was more to the left side then the center. Ciel smiled a little befor Vivian grunted under her breath.

Ciel:"Perhaps we should take a break. You've been practicing your firing and aiming for two hours strait."

Vivian sighed as she walked by him before she sat down on a large rock to rest.

Vivian:"Yah, your right. But I'm going to keep practicing until I'm ready to face Ash and kill him once and for all."

Ciel smiled as he kneeled next to her and kissed her cheek.

Ciel:"I know you will, just promise me you won't over do yourself."

Vivian smiled at him before she kissed him. Ciel kissed back smiling until both pulled away out of breath and placed their foreheads against each other.

Vivian:"I promise, even though it's going to be difficult."