Nightmares: They do hide a meaning in them

"No please leave me alone Yeonjun you can't save both of us."
"I know I can." Yeonjun said as he felt tears streaming down his cheeks as much as he wanted to deny it deep down he knew he couldn't save both of his lovers.
"Yeonjun please I beg you. You'll you have to leave one of us eventually let it be me. Death doesn't scare me I know you will be heartbroken if you let them fall down." Yeonjun glanced at his other lover who was just still may be shocked by the circumstances. "I can't see you heartbroken for the rest of my life." A smile appeared on the beautiful face, "Think of us and the memories we shared together hmmm. I will always be with you no matter what." Yeonjun smiled perhaps distracted from all the sweet memories moving through his head, some moving way too quickly for him to remember properly. He was jerked away from the sweet haze as he felt another hand on his own.
To his horror and dismay, his first love was trying to break free. No, he shouted. They didn't reply just gave him a pained smile instead. "Goodbye Yeonjun I'll forever love you even in the afterlife."

With that, it felt as if someone had changed the playback speed of his life, everything started happening in slow motion. Suddenly the perspective changed and one could still see Yeonjun's face staring down from the edge of the cliff, a hand outstretched and the other still secure around the other person.

Yeonjun sprang up from his bed his body felt hot and sweaty despite the AC in the room. "Jun, Are you ok", a voice asked he smiled and shook his head.
"No it's fine just a nightmare you can go back to sleep."
"Alright if you say so. Are you going to stay?"
"No, I need to wake up anyways. I'll just hang out with my friends at the park the weather is nice right now.
"Good a walk in the park sounds perfect, I'll just sleep some more."

"Okay, don't sleep till late. Take care." He said as he lovingly tucked his lover back in the bed.

--30 minutes later---

---At the park---

Yeonjun scanned the part searching for his friends. Where could they be? "Hyungggg", suddenly he heard Hyuka's dolphin scream. He saw the rest of them walk lazily towards him.

"How does he have so much energy it's so early?" Soobin yawned.

"Maybe because you both stayed up last night for video games duh." Taehyun said stating a fact.

"Don't duh me I'm your Hyung Taehyunie."

"Whatever Hyung." Taehyun said while rolling his eyes.

"Anyways it isn't my fault Beomgyu challenged me, it's his fault."

"Don't drag me in this Soobin." Beomgyu said in his sleepy morning voice.

"That's Hyung to you what's with you'll disrespecting me so much today."

"What's with you being so dramatic today?" Hyuka whispered quietly.

Luckily Soobin didn't catch it apparently he was too busy bickering with Beomgyu.

"Okay fine my dear 'older than me by just 3 months' Hyung." Beomgyu said while bowing mockingly.

"Anyways guys focus." Taehyun declared.

"What did you call us today Yeonjun Hyung?"

"Sigh, I just wanted to sort out that thing."

Oh.

A sudden silence not really awkward but no really comfortable either. That type of silence occurs when you run out of thoughts and replies and all you can do is wait for someone else to speak. (Aka when I seen zone someone.)

They all knew what he was talking about. You see Yeonjun may or may not have been entangled in a little problem. And he didn't really know how to address his little kinda complex problem so he always referred to it as that thing.