Infamous Reunion

Naina woke up with a sudden jerk, she had been crying all night after knowing about Ayan,she would have just slept for an hour, when she herd a her phone ring. It was a conference call from Mirwaan and Kabir. She felt weird seeing those names pop on her home screen, the last time it happened was 2 years back. For some reason she knew it must be about Ayan, so she decided to pick up.

Hello!!, She asked. For a moment there was an awkward silence from both the sides. But then Kabir started the convo, by asking whether they have heard about Ayan, both gave a positive answer.

Mirwaan's voice sounded very disheartened, it didn't go from Naina and Kabir's notice that he had been crying since a long time. Mirwan atlast got some courage to speak, check the news,he said. Kabir instantly switched on the t.v.

STRIKE BY RAILWAYS AND AIRPORT AUTHORITIES FOR 6 DAYS, PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO TRAVEL FROM BANGALORE, HOPEFULLY THE GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE A QUICK DECISION.

As, Naina was Reading the news, suddenly everything became blur, her eyes were filled with tears , her silent sobs were heard by Mirwaan and Kabir. 

Kabir's heart was aching, the woman he never let shred one tear was crying and he couldn't do anything. 

Suddenly Mirwaan spoke up, lets leave tonight, meet u all at lake view ice cream parlour(the place where they  used to always hang out together, just like the central perk in Friends Series) , we will start our journey from there. 

So yes, within 10 mins THE ROAD TRIP was planned, which they did not have any idea was going to change their lives .

Hope you liked the update,                                                                                                                                                Happy Reading :)