Chapter II: A Voice In The Dreams

"So this is where we're going to stay, Miss Himeko?" Kiana asked upon arrival the apartment Himeko used to live in before having a trip to Schicksal.

"Yep! There's an extra bed too, so you can use it." Himeko replied as she unlocked the door and let Kiana and herself in. The apartment is a little bit dusty since it's been 3 months since Himeko was there, but a little cleaning will do the work.

"Now, how about you help me clean up a little? Just a tiny bit please?" Himeko asked nicely

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Kiana reluctantly agreed and started to get the broom while Himeko did a little small cheer behind her and quickly get the other cleaning supplies

A little bit dusty might be a lie. It's dusty as hell, especially when you found some uninvited guests under the cabinet and the beds. But nonetheless, some mere insect isn't much compared to what they've fought all those years.

"Soo.. Himeko, can you tell me what the members is like in the agency?" Kiana looked up a bit from her work and asked out of curiosity

"Hmm..? Oh! Let's see... The president rarely shows himself out of his office, but he is the one we looked up to the most. His biggest admiral is probably Ranpo, the slacker of the agency. He has a big sweet tooth too, and sometimes makes one of the agency members go out to buy some stuff for him." Himeko said to Kiana, who just sweatdropped

"Uh.. that's kinda.. nice?"

"Kenji is the small bean of sunshine of the agency, I mean, even the brightest angel of heaven would be blinded by his light! And Akiko... Just try your best not to be injured, please. You don't want to be healed by her." Himeko turned blue just from imagining that moment she got a huge injury and had to be dissected by Yosano to be healed.

Kiana gulped and took note of this to heart. By the words of Himeko, it seemed really scary. 'But I'm strong! I won't get injured!'

(Yeah about that Kiana, i accidentally killed you in-game before so..)

"And now Kunikida... He's really strict." Himeko said and continued cleaning.

"... That's all?"

"Yeah. That's all. I don't have much to say to him. He's strict to everything he does. His so called ideals is too extreme I wonder how is he even still put up with this world and it's chaotic shenanigans."

"Wow, very straightforward."

"And lastly, Dazai. A suicidal maniac, and somehow lives after multiple attempts of it, A former port mafia member, and annoys Kunikida because he never does his paperwork and somehow is the smartest guy in the agency in terms of tricks." Himeko said it all at once Kiana's brain is still processing it.

"...oh. That's kinda.. uh.. nevermind."

"As for the 2 newest members, Atsushi and Kyouka, all I know is Atsushi is an orphan who turned out to be the wanted tiger, had a 7 billion yen bounty on his head, which was settled during that Guild war. As for Kyouka, she's also a former port mafia member, who Atsushi saved and now here she is, being a member of the agency."

"What about the other 2 people in the agency? The Tanizaki's, right? What about them?"

"Oh.. we don't talk about that."

"Okay-?"

"And now the cleaning is done! Woah, it's this late already? Well we already ate dinner on our way here so go change and sleep, Kiana."

"Alright then Miss Himeko."

That night, inside Kiana's dream...