she's my what!!

I AM SO SORRY GUYS! I fixed my mistake so it's safe to read now.

It was supposed to be the first day off school today. My bag wasn't packed, I was in bed still. Why? Because my parents decided that they'd had enough of paying for my education. They'd been paying for 7 years now. They said that now that i'm 13 I can help around the house. I hate them but i'd never say it to there faces. I have bruises on my arms everywhere because of them. They've been abusing me for as long as i can remember. I deal with though because I know that I deserve it and if I told someone they'd take me away from my parents. " get up you piece of trash" my dad said as he kicked me. I got up and faced him. I said nothing and just looked down. " since your not at school anymore you'll be given twice as many jobs, if you don't finish them by the time I get back you'll be punished ya hear me you little sh*t?" " yes sir" I answered instantly regretting it after he kicked me hard in the stomach. " you will call me father or else you hear me!" he yelled " yes father" I answered holding my stomach on the floor. " get up and get to work brat!" my dad said giving me another kick before leaving. I sat there for a little soaking up my surroundings before getting up and grabbing my phone to check insta. Since I was little I've been obsessed with anna kendrick. I'd talk about her so much that my friends would get annoyed and leave me. Thats when everything crashed. I had no family, no friends, anna was the only thing keeping me alive which only made me like her more. I opened my insta and went to her account. I saw on her acc that she was going to be staying in san diego for a couple day dew to her filming for the movie into the woods. I almost screamed. Anna kendrick will be staying here for a couple days! Maybe if I finish my jobs early I could see her. I rushed and beagan my jobs as fast as i could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey so this is the first chap for my new story she's my what!! I hope you like it so far! the chapters are all different lengths because thats the way I decided the lay it out for ✨suspense✨