5

I could feel my heart beat faster. Hopefully I can gain Jimins trust when I feel more comfortable with him.

"Oh.." I didn't know what to say. My stomach started to rumble, I felt so hungry.

He smirks, "Looks like someone's hungry" He grabs my arm and opens the cage.

"W-what.. how did you unlock it?"

He chuckles, "Usually when it's dinner, breakfast or lunch it just automatically open the cage for us"
.
.
.
.
I could hear the loud screaming and shouting

I don't like it

"Are you feeling scared? You will get used to it, don't worry" He ruffles my eye as I stare at him.

"Wouldn't it be weird if there's only one women in here? You never know what men could do."

He stops walking and faces his body to me "Don't be flooded with thoughts. I told you that it's alright."

"Now grab a seat a seat and stay here for me please" before he walks off I stop him.

"Wait! Where are you going? Why are you leaving me here all alone" I don't want to be sitting here. What if he disappears or tricks me and makes me wait here for a long time

He takes a step infront of me and kneels down infront of me ruffling my hair, "I'm going to get some food for you. Don't go anywhere alright?"

I slowly nodded my head, he smiled. "Good girl"
.
.
.
.
What is taking so long? Don't tell me he ditched me.

"Hello baby girl" My heart jumped. That voice just came out of no where. I looked at my side and saw some weird man staring at me.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here? You're too beautiful sweetheart" Before his hands get closer to my face I quickly push his hands away.

"Sir, please stop"

"Why? Don't you like it" again. His hands goes for chest, I quickly push his hands and moved back.

"Aw darling, I know you like it"

"Please stop"

"Why?" He again touches me. I have enough of his old a** touching me like that.

His hand reaches for my chest but then another hand pushes his away.

It wasn't me

"She said stop." I looked at my side surprisingly seeing Jimin holding a tray of food glaring at the man with an intense look on his face.

"Why should I? She likes being touched right darling?" When did I ever say I liked being touched? This man is high.

"No.."

"Scram and never come back" 

The man finally got up and walks away, while me rethinking what and how Jimin appeared out of no where in this situation.

"How, why, what and where?" Jimin looked at me confusingly, he puts the tray of food down on the table.

"What?"

"Where were you? Do you know how uncomfortable I was in that situation? What took you so long?"

"Hey, atleast I saved you. And I was getting food but the line was also very long so I had to wait for a long time." 

My body softens, "thanks I guess."