6

"Jimin, I have a question I forgot to ask"

He nodded his head, "go on"

I cleared my throat, "how did you end up in here?" Jimin gone silence. Did I say something wrong that made him have flashbacks.

He looks at me and winks, "It's a secret, darling. You want to find out? Well then be patient and wait a little longer" he leans closer and whispers in my ear.

I could feel my body beating up, my heart beats faster.

Wait...

Aren't I suppose to feel uncomfortable? Why am I like this. What's making me feel like this?

"What's so secret about you commuting crimes, like you can just tell me if you killed someone or no-"

He covers my mouth, "Hushh. You will find out soon or later." He smirks.

"Alright."
.
.
.
.
.
After a meal, we walked back to our cell, the cage automatically locks itself. I looked at the dusty bed with a disgusted look.

"There's no way I'm going to sleep to sleep on the bed"

"Why?"

"It's dusty and two it's really dirty, how do you even have the courage to sleep here anymore?" Jimin smiles, "Just do it. Or your other option is the ground. Which one?"

I guess there's no choice. It's the bed or the cold ground.

I sighed, "Fine.." I suddenly noticed that there was no pillow or a blanket. Great, "There's no pillow or any blankets"

He looks at me, curving his lips up, "My arms can be your pillow, and I can be your blanket"

I bit my lower lip and smiled, "Actually it's fine" Jimin raised his left brow. "If you say so"
.
.
.
.