•~{chapter 18}~•

Y/n's pov

I felt my heartbeat increase rapidly as we entered the stage.

The music began causing the crowd to yell louder.

Most of them waved around Boystory's light sticks but I could still see some with mine causing a warm feeling in my stomach.

Then everything went silent. My body was moving but my mind was unsure of what to do.

Whenever my part comes on I'd just wing it.

Everyone was still dancing but no music could be heard by me.

I quickly try to regroup myself and catch up to them.

Finally, the song ended and the sound returned to my ears once again.

I made my way to where I was supposed to be standing.

And the music played again and everything repeats.

~~~

Third-person pov

After the three dances now it was time for the fan sign part. 

A long table was being set up on the stage. Boystory and Y/n were backstage doing some touch-ups and getting ready basically.

Y/n scrolled through her phone while in the make-up chair.

After being called by a staff member she quickly walked through the path to the stage.

The crowd got louder when all of them entered.

Now a line was formed to the stage.

Y/n sat in her seat and adjusted her shirt before anyone comes to her.

She was in the middle of the table as well as Xinlong who was beside her.

A girl walks up to her and set her items on the table.

Y/n smiled warmly at her and began the conversation.

"Hello! What's you're name?" The girl handed her the poster of the photos that were taken a few days ago.

"Hi...My name is Ju" She replied returning the smile.

Y/n signed the poster and she was onto another fan.

This happened a few more times before something happens.

A fan had given Y/n a pair of sunglasses. She put them on and turned to Xinlong.

"Do I look cool?" He laughed and took the glasses off her face and placed them on his own.

"I look better in them" Something dropped on the table in front of them with a thud.

Y/n spun around quickly to make sure no one was hurt but was only met by an angry face.

She threw the poster towards Y/n. The fan's stares burned the top of Y/n's head as she signed it.

Y/n was still confused about what had just happened.

After she signed it the fan grabbed it from her hands and went over to Xinlong even without a goodbye.

Everyone around her looked shocked as well but kept their peace. Y/n looked visibly upset but still kept on a bright smile.

Hopefully, there are no more fans like her. But that doesn't mean they don't exist.

~~~

"Alright, that's it for today. Goodbye guys!"Y/n said into the mic. Her voice boomed over the cheers of the fans.