Characters

Name :Alessandra
                                                                                                         Age: 16
                                                                                                 Sexuality :bisexual
                                                                                                    Height: 1.65 cm
                        Hobbies: painting, reading, writing [books], singing, acting, dancing, playing instruments [all types],                                                                        
                                                  Playing sports, training in the gym and also with guns and daggers .
                        Personality:is very cold, does not like people touching her, does not like talking much, is basically a bad ass bitch
                                        But once you get to know her she will be the most sweetest person you ever meet.
                           Legal jobs: actress, singer, author, and also is CEO of a lot of companies, owns a lot of other properties too               
                      Illegal jobs :street fighter and racer [ for stress reliever], assassin, and is also  the queen of the underworld]
                                      [ that means every mafia is under her ]and she is also the youngest trillionaire in the world.
                            Has PTSD, anxiety, insomnia and also anger issues that she can control .Has a lot of tattoos and piercings .
                                                                                                  Has a one hell of a past.

                                                                                                      Love interest:       

Name:Lorenzo King
Age:23
Sexuality:straight
Height:1.83 cm
Personality:is very cold towards other people except his family and Alexandra.gives a [I don't give a fuck] vibe, is not a relationship guy but maybe for someone, hates gold diggers and also hates whores and sluts that are trying to get his attention.
Job: is the capo of the Italian mafia and is the CEO of king c.o. 

Warning: [tw] abuse, self harm, owner working till exhaustion, ED[ eating disorder], cussing.

I hope you enjoy my book. I don't own any pictures. I had a few inspirations from other writers but i did not steal any of their ideas. Do not steal my story line but you can get ides from my story. If you don't like my book then you can kindly fuck off. And also pls don't be a silent reader share your  honest opinions in the comments.stay safe and don't go out . Love you .till then ,bye.