6 niggas runnin up?

The limo took Y/n and Omueze back to Y/n's house. They kee kee'd, chilled, talked about boys, talked about work, just had a lot of fun. Omueze slept over at Y/n's house. The clock striked 11:50 AM and gojo would not stop texting Y/n.

 The clock striked 11:50 AM and gojo would not stop texting Y/n

"Bitch wake up." Y/n pushed and slapped Omueze.

"....i'm up......i'm up." Omueze sleepily got off the couch.

"They comin to get us."

"Who is they??? I'm not tryna go to jail. I'm too pretty." They fake sobbed.

"Girl, bye. Gojo and ur little man are gonna come get us." Y/n explained.

"Come get us so we can?"

"Go to Gojo house and chill."

"So y'all gon fuck?" Omueze asked, smirking.

"Hell no— well not hell but- no! We are not fucking."

"So why are we going over there?"

"Good question— let's just go."

Omueze raced over to y/n's bathroom and took a shower. They hopped out the bathroom and y/n hopped in to the bathroom. They both got dressed. Omueze threw on y/n's blonde wig and y/n styled her natural hair. This is what they had on:

(Omueze on the left and y/n on the right)

"You look good in my clothes!" Y/n joked.

"I'm so lucky to have you!" Omueze said sarcastically. "Oh yeah-- Is my baby gonna be there?"

"He sholl is-- hold up." Y/n looked at her phone. "They're here."

They stepped out and was met by a toyota corolla sitting in front of y/n's house and a driver standing in front of the car.

"Y-yes, please come in." The man said.

Y/n was taken aback by the drivers looks. He looked like he's been suffering and hadn't eaten for years. She swiftly brushed it off as she and Omueze entered the car.